It sickens me to hear of any suffering or loss among our Patriots at this late hour. We must arrive to the end of this movie if we have to drag each other there.

God, You said that where two or more are gathered in Your name, so are You. Protect our Patriots, our soldiers, and our Q team as we see Your Plan to its conclusion.

Amen.

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

As ONE! Amen

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

so be it.
Love United
LOVE

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

see someone fall,pick them up ❤️🤲" if we have to drag eachother there" i adore you, and 100%

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response memes matter to her Publication

And I you Patriot.

In response memes matter to her Publication
Leona Lewis - I See You (Theme from Avatar) [Official Video] - YouTube

The official video for the Theme from Avatar - "I See You" by Leona Lewis.Subscribe for more official content from Atlantic Records:https://Atlantic.lnk.to/s...

(2) Show this thread

LightWarrior Patriot 🇺🇸 I AM Love. I AM Light. I Love You. 🇬🇧🇺🇸 I AM Sorry. Please Forgive ME

So IT IS 🙏🏻

#JESUS is LORD #TRUTH brings FREEDOM #FAMILY and FRIENDS are gifts of GOD #WWG1WGA.

AMEN!

#JESUS is LORD #TRUTH brings FREEDOM #FAMILY and FRIENDS are gifts of GOD #WWG1WGA.

In response Storm Patriot to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

i confess God i am struggling at this late hour. i love You so much. help me pull myself together. have prayed for Your Plan, Your warriors. know You called me to do this cause You spoke it in me. for a time such as this, perfect order, perfect timing ♥️i don’t want to miss what You have for us.

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

You won’t miss anything, sounds like you are very right in your heart/soul with God! Believe in you!😇🙏🌹

(1) Show this thread

Louisiana wife, mom, grandma, and Anon fren & an American Patriot! Willing to do my part to redpill all that I can! On twitter @julierhcreed

Amen, Amen! Please God help me wake up my husband he is not awake and it's causing stress in the marriage. 🙏❤🇺🇲❤🙏

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response Julie Que to her Publication

Lord you gave Julie's husband eyes to see but he can't see. We ask you Lord put your hand on his Heart today. Show him your Love, The Truth & the Light in your Holy Spirit I Pray Amen

(1) Show this thread

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

Amen.

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

Amen.

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

preach patriot. yell it from the roof tops!!!!!

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

I stand in Agreement my friend !

I am a patriot married live in California U.S.A.

🙏Amen🙏

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

🙏Amen🙏

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

Amen🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Amen

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Amen. 🙏✨💝🙏

Business owner, former building mgr &missionary CT S.Africa, dv survivor #SaveTheChildren #PurgedWithTrump🦅🇺🇸🙏

🙏🙏🙏

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

This mans picture is now in the revised dictionary
right beside the word
BADASS!

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@1Ara129) can see their posts

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Gave me chills when I read this💖👊 WWG1WGA

Yes, absolutely!

YES HE IS> IN CONTROL> yay baby!!!! YEP> YES WE WIN> KNOWIING that is what got me thru.

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

too many of us
it is beyond inspiring to see the love and prayers given in the AU family when someone posts their needs..we rise together right?
✌️❤️

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

So be it🙏

🙏

Amen

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

I read your post and just burst into tears thank for your prayer. Sending all my love to you and thank you for everything you do.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Julie Casey to her Publication

Right back at ya Patriot.

(1) Show this thread

Amen

God's in charge. No worries.💙

Amen❤️💪