๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

It sickens me to hear of any suffering or loss among our Patriots at this late hour. We must arrive to the end of this movie if we have to drag each other there.

God, You said that where two or more are gathered in Your name, so are You. Protect our Patriots, our soldiers, and our Q team as we see Your Plan to its conclusion.

Amen.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

i confess God i am struggling at this late hour. i love You so much. help me pull myself together. have prayed for Your Plan, Your warriors. know You called me to do this cause You spoke it in me. for a time such as this, perfect order, perfect timing โ™ฅ๏ธi donโ€™t want to miss what You have for us.

You wonโ€™t miss anything, sounds like you are very right in your heart/soul with God! Believe in you!๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒน

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ShineBright9 in this post can reply

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Stevie King to her Publication

believing in me a tall order but got to give it a goโ™ฅ๏ธ

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.๐ŸŒน

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

For you! Just remember itโ€™s very important to remember what words you add after the โ€œI AMโ€, be loving, gentle and positive๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ™

(1) Show this thread