Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

Hologram, other wise the whole world would have seen it.

Army Veteran, Wife of Retired Army Veteran. True American That Is 100% Q & Trump Supporter.

Our Binary Twin Incoming! Guess why the Sun in going crazy, there are crazy storms & floods around the world & increasingly large earthquakes going off WW?!...Nibiru & it's family of planets are making a close pass by Earth. There will be a closer/more extreme pass on the other side of Earth in/near 2027...more dangerous. This falls in line with Revelations Prophesies. "It's Gonna Be BIBLICAL!" 💞🇺🇸

waoooh 🙄

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

I saw the sunset and sunrise
I didn’t know if I should go to sleep or wake-up🤪🤪🤪

A very bright reflection of an almost full moon 😁

In response James Dean to his Publication

Nope, the moon didn't rise until after the sun had set tonight.

(1) Show this thread

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! 🙏❤

were those shofars blowing in the background??

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

I saw two suns setting on Monday at the beach here in NC

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

That is freaky, but before I played the video my eye went to the truck’s rear lights. It looks like a 3 (33 for 2 rear lights). 🤯

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

the sound👀wtf was that

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

3:33 timestamp to boot, nice 👍😁

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

The Veil is thinning ...

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

In response Harold Holman to his Publication

I believe that the current Chemtrails
act like Glass Cleaner on the 'Dome'.

(1) Show this thread

books, painting, walks in nature

2 suns 4 moons?

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

Big vibes watching this!

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Just Amom to her Publication
(1) Show this thread