Real question - Do we all go back to twitter???? To fight???? Is VK there???? It's hard to go back and find all the Patriots. Just asking....

Only people mentioned by @TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

I was a TINY account. I hardly ever posted. Followed, liked and retweeted Patriots and crypto. Yesterday they stripped my follows (not my followers), locked my account. I can read, but can’t like, tweet, quote tweet, anything. I opened a support case and they said I needed to reset my password so I did. Then they wanted my phone number validated, so I did. Then they said “we are reviewing your appeal”…now no response at all. This morning they asked me to review the people I follow and remove any unwanted. WTH?

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response LA- Patriot to his Publication

Got it.@jack A$$ is going to loss that platform.. Thank you.

(1) Show this thread

Christian🙏,Wife❤️, homeschooling Momo'5, Patriot, KAGA🇺🇸, Bible believing, gun carrying, justice loving truther🤩,

I got suspended. many cant go back.

This is all for the children ... Now let’s do this !!!

I still have an account there ... but honestly its ghost town 😏

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

I respawned and have to say my feed this time around is very unique with several different POV's. I think there are a lot of younger people that are engaging in the conversation and it is encouraging to see that they haven't been deeply programmed. I migrate between here and there. I say give it another go, there are trains of patriots to follow. VK suggested not using the app so if you do return keep that in mind.👍

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Blue Mangoes to her Publication

Got it thank you.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Leslie1222) can see their posts

Never left.. kept my account small. Never retreat from the original battlefield

In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication

Keep fighting. [they] know who I am. I'm thinkng IP adsress.

(1) Show this thread

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

@VincentKennedy is here

i tried. got suspended 3 times. i wasted more time trying to come back and find everyone again. i lost so many days of info. i know they said the battle is there. but what good does it do when you can't make it 5 hours without being booted again? wasted energy in my opinion

I lost everything - Bookmarks and all.

(1) Show this thread

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

I got nuked twice and left for good. The folks I want to follow are here and on Gab. No reason to go back to Twatter.

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

I got nuked twice and left for good. The folks I want to follow are here and on Gab. No reason to go back to Twatter.

In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication

Cool

(1) Show this thread

I tried, lost 3 accounts in 7 days....things will have to change as far as who is in control before most of us can get back on there.

In response Lone Watie to his Publication

Ture and true.

(1) Show this thread

Wwg1wga 🇺🇸🇺🇸save the children 🇺🇸🇺🇸 draining the swamp one clown at a time. United we stand divided we fall. Let's finish this shit!

alot of people havent left. its the battleground, once you give up they think they've won.

In response Amish Patriot to his Publication

keep fighting the good fight.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot. MAGA Momma. I just want Honesty in politics not to be an oxymoron & criminals prosecuted. Happily married to The One.

VK is no longer on Twitter to my knowledge. Both of the accounts I knew of there are suspended.
I'm still on Twitter, but its really toxic now.

In response Marianne Risk to her Publication

In response Marianne Risk to her Publication

Thank you good to know.

(2) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

I left before the 2nd purge. I will remain on FB to battle there, only because I actually know many normies that ARE waking up :) I won't go back to twatter. They don't deserve me.

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Yes - Twat is way below you.... ROCK ON !!!!

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

VINCENT IS HERE

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

I know and on Wego also.. Just asking where is the battlefield.

(1) Show this thread