#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#GodWins 🍿🍊

Aussie who claims he is Charles and Camilla's lovechild says it is 'a kick in the face' to see William named Prince of Wales and insists he will bring legal action to prove his heritage despite Queen's death

Queensland-based engineer Simon Charles Dorante-Day, 56, maintains that his adoptive grandmother told him on her deathbed that he was the 'secret son' of Charles and Camilla

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11210803/Aussie-claims-Charles-Camillas-lovechild-upset-William-named-Prince-Wales.html

Only people mentioned by @Dollface in this post can reply

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

isnt camilla a dude?

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

LOLOL!

I’ll wait for the movie.

He looks like his mum. Ugly AF.

I was JolyJaz - UK Prime Minister Elect ... on Twatter before they nuked me.

If I discovered I was a rellie, I'd be keeping quiet.

Who the heck wants to be associated with that disgusting family.

It's like admitting to being Rose West & Dr Shipman's lovechild.

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

Found this very interesting! https://www.kingof.uk/history-timeline It does state he is Charles and Camilla’s illegitimate son, this is from Hallet’s website supposedly Hallet is real heir to the throne!

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

In response Stevie King to her Publication

Interesting since Camilla is a man in my opinion.

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response Stevie King to her Publication

There are no legit heirs to any throne. Royalty is a scam like the rest. Monarchies must fall. In ancient times the people begged God for a king. He told them He is their King but they still clamored for an earthly king so He named Saul, the tallest man. Saul tried to kill David. We do not need or want kings. Jesus is our Lord, King of Kings.

(2) Show this thread

Seriously!? Who cares. When this is all aired out, any monarchy-types left standing will be chased out of town at the end of a pitch-fork.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

He looks older than they are.

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Well Prince Charles is 73, so his kid would be likely in his late 50s if not early 60s depending when these two romped around! So yes he would look old, but they look older then him in my opinion. Some peopl;e don't age well, I know I come from a family of 11 and some of those younger look older than some of my older siblings. Genetics maybe or how one eats or lives their life.

(1) Show this thread

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Dude looks 56 X 1.7

Trump supporter, patriot, time traveller😂I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

Frogmore House....

🤔

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

kinda' see Tommy Lee Jones 🙃

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

There is another Aussie (born in England) who is a Plantagenet decendent; more direct line to the throne than the German squatters.

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

hmmmmm - well no real surprise here - and does it really make a difference?

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

hmmmmm - well no real surprise here - and does it really make a difference?

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

“Frogmore baby”

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Another Meat Stick📢🤮
Who’s next?
Make an arrest!
Expose them all, I dare U😡

(1) Show this thread