DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#GodWins 🍿🍊

Aussie who claims he is Charles and Camilla's lovechild says it is 'a kick in the face' to see William named Prince of Wales and insists he will bring legal action to prove his heritage despite Queen's death

Queensland-based engineer Simon Charles Dorante-Day, 56, maintains that his adoptive grandmother told him on her deathbed that he was the 'secret son' of Charles and Camilla

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11210803/Aussie-claims-Charles-Camillas-lovechild-upset-William-named-Prince-Wales.html

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

He looks older than they are.

Well Prince Charles is 73, so his kid would be likely in his late 50s if not early 60s depending when these two romped around! So yes he would look old, but they look older then him in my opinion. Some peopl;e don't age well, I know I come from a family of 11 and some of those younger look older than some of my older siblings. Genetics maybe or how one eats or lives their life.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ShineBright9 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stevie King, click on at the bottom under it