"Along with British influencer Martin Geddes, the European QAnon influencer who has had the greatest impact on the movement, both in the USA and internationally, is Janet Ossebaard, the Dutch producer of the viral documentary, β€œFall of the Cabal.”" https://www.populismstudies.org/qanon-a-conspiracy-cult-or-quasi-religion-of-modern-times/ β€” it's nice to be noticed, albeit by the wicked propagandists. Best compliment ever!

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Awesome Martin! Now everyone will know what you know!

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

Awareness while almost demonizing Q and Anons . . . hmmmmm

Martin, you've always been Aces to Anons, truth seekers and many patriots!

Maybe being recognized in this way, along with Janet Ossebaard will cause more of those still in trance to be curious enough to look at your work and watch The Fall of the Cabal - in my opinion, one of the best documentary series for those just waking up!

Am looking forward to the day when ALL facts will be openly shown internationally by ALL media!

Thank you for you do! πŸ™πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
πŸ•ŠπŸŒŽπŸŒπŸŒπŸ•Šβœ¨

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

Congratulations... You have made the big time. Must be doing something right....

Being a truth telling influencer in today’s world is an honor for sure, no matter from where tje accolades came. Theyve just had their first taste of Martin! lol

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

fall of cabal, her first series, my first week awakening, listened to all 10, then down the rabbit holesβ™₯️you’re in good company Martin, know its been a really difficult journey for you, but your words made and continue to make a difference

πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦β€˜s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Wow Martin!
That was quite the lengthy article. Someone invested a ton of time and effort into writing it. While I disagree with 99.9% of it, they’re supporting [facts] 😏, they’re correct about the very few select patriots that have had influence in sharing the TRUTH.
Interesting that all the references to their disinformation came from the articles they used when the MSM FINALLY addressed the elephant in the room, Q.
Congratulations on the well deserved notarity! You have been a voice of reason many look to in these insane times. I wholeheartedly appreciate the dedication & sacrifice you have endured to make this journey with all of us little Pepe’s, a little brighter! πŸ™

APL 8.17 πŸ™ 17 🐸 144πŸ’š000 πŸ‘Ό 1111 πŸ™

Influencer Geddes ☺

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Well deserved Martin! In very fine company indeed! 🍷

God in control. No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. Riding the wave of insane psyops

Oh yeah, the wicked proagandists point to *Truth without
realizing it--people know they won't spend time attacking
aimless clueless folks-- those magic words from them---
[cult or conspiracy] is supposed to end your reality..
Pray for these helpers to mankind

Damn Brother in Arms. OVER THE TARGET! Get down!!! Much love Patriot!

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

Was it Pee Wee so excited by having his name in the phonebook?
I'm somebody now!

Yup. Big time now, but for all the right reasons. You're in my prayers Martin.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins πŸ’«πŸ’–βœ¨πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™ πŸ•ŠοΈβœ¨ πŸ’– πŸ’« βš”οΈTelegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

well done Martin 😁

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

πŸ•ŠAKA Sherry MacπŸ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWWπŸ’§SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOWπŸ’§

oh my gosh this is so awesome! I don't have a chance to read it yet but I can't wait!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Better watch out Martin, since you are such a well known QAnon, which as we know doesn't exist, the FBI will be sending MI5 to raid your place!
By you a flip top phone and give them that one.
giggles~

anon | gen 𝕏 guy | conspiracy realist

well done brother, keep it up!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana would agree that that Fall of the Cabal series was the best most informative videos to wake ppl up.
We pushed it all the time for yrs and she kept adding to it as well.
It condenses pretty much everything you intitially need to know to start all your own research with enough validity that once you see it, you can't unsee it.
I understood it to be two women tho that actually worked on it and created it not just the one, but anyway they will be talked bout for literally generations to come.

https://www.populismstudies.org/qanon-a-conspiracy-cult-or-quasi-religion-of-modern-times/

My dad Navy, Father-in-Law -Army, nephew- Marine! I love this Country and bleed red, white, and blue! God Bless the USA!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I totally agree! Woke up my husband and several friends with he series!

πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦β€˜s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

So true Nana!
I have shared that documentary more times than I could count. I constantly check her channel, looking for a new video. She puts them together so well, great supporting pictures, evidence, & the perfect narrating voice. From what I understand, she invests over 1200 hours of research into each video in the series.

(2) Show this thread

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

Those pesky "Qanon" influencers. always causing a ruckus. good job you

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Wear that Badge of Honor proudly, fren!! You deserve the attention it is going to bring!

Trump is still my President. Truth will prevail.

Well Done! They fear those who are awake and especially those who are great influencers.

....annnnnnnd what r the chances I posted when these numbers came up?

πŸ•ŠAKA Sherry MacπŸ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWWπŸ’§SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOWπŸ’§

In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication

time was 2:17 when i peeked at this

(1) Show this thread

HOLY MOLY! Oscar Wilde~ "better to be talked about badly than not at all" your photograpy collection just increased in value by 100% 🀣🀣🀣🀣 these ppl are stupid.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Amazing compliment!

Right over the target there Martin but we knew that any way didn't we?! Keep up the great work pal

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

Exactly this!

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

BINGO!!!!!

(5) Show this thread

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

😁 You’ve nade it to the big time Martin!

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

Congratulations!

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

Famous - Infamous
Potato - Pototo

You will be in history books my fren!