Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Morninโ€™ Johnny ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿฅฐ

WRWY Mike! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜Ž

๐Ÿ’•Sometimes just gotta sparkle no matter what it looks like,&be lovely.๐ŸŒธ๐ŸƒDo not be afraid. Trust Shalom. His love is great. Matt6:26,10:31

A pharma company tried to pay me $4K to not talk about their company in any way that was not "good" for them. I didn't take the money. I will speak my truth! Vows are before God. My truth is before God. Love the way he shared the paper where they told him not to tell anyone! ~ Yup - Never agreed to that! ~ They don't own us. They don't control us. Truth belongs to God. Do not keep silent!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

You have to ask yourself WHY the FBI would tell him NOT to TELL anybody?
Really?

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿคฃ

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

"Don't tell anybody." ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Yeah okay, right ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿคฃ

(1) Show this thread

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

If any of you truthers do not believe that this cannot happen to you - think again

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana feels sure he was prepared for this.
The evil gastopo FBI has been attacking everyone associated with our Commander in Chief Trump and trying to get to the bottom of the election fraud in 2020.

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I agree Nana, imho this may be a white hate move

(1) Show this thread

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

How does a person live with their own conscience when they take an oath (see below) and then break it for money? Perhaps they gave up their conscience when they gave up their soul to Satan.

http://www.leotrainer.com/toath.pdf

FBI Oath of office:
I [name] do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith
and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties
of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.

SO HELP ME GOD. The oath of any government official is made to insure the official realizes that they work FOR THE PEOPLE and not for themselves. It is a career that requires self discipline - you are dedicated to do right at all times whether it's what you want or not. God is watching and the angels are taking notes. Eter

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

๐Ÿ•ŠAKA Sherry Mac๐Ÿ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWW๐Ÿ’งSOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW๐Ÿ’ง

https://youtu.be/KUG8FgiACUE
this mocks mike really, but i still find it hilarious

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

They are desperate!!

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas