One year ago today, the world lost Veronica Wolski. She dedicated her life to spreading Truth in banners to passerby on a bridge, spreading positivity & hope to each & every person who drove by everyday to & from work, who knew EXACTLY who she was & what she was fighting for.

God, this movement never ceases to invoke emotion. 😥

RIP Veronica.
I KNOW you'll have a banner greeting us all at the Gates of Heaven when we arrive.
🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏

"America First, Then The Rest."

So it was written...

Find me on Truth Social.
We'll continue the fight there together with President Trump running point.
👇👇👇
https://truthsocial.com/@vDarknessFalls
☝️☝️☝️

⚡ϕ 🧲

@vDarknessFalls

Only people mentioned by @Jeanie in this post can reply

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication

❤️🙏

My Doctor prescribed me Ivermectin! I was better in 2 days ! I am 70 Couldn't get it filled "F'N" Mexifornia! Went to the real Mexico !

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

In response President Elect Kraken to his Publication

so glad u got better so fast but many fake
and water down pills and from what everyone says cannot compare even come close to paste which is purest form 🙏❤️🙏Must listen to any one of Dannys ahow this (under music) easy cheap way is the CURE —biggest REDPILL for Humanity will be YUGE🙏❤️https://t.me/DirtRoadDiscussion

(2) Show this thread

Truth seeker. Mother. Save the children. Much Light&LQVE***TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGA 11:11

We miss you 🙏❤️Veronica❤️ We will never stop fighting for truth, freedom and happiness, for the whole world. America first than the rest..TheBestIsYetToCome MakeEarthGreatAgain 1776 19 17 WWG1WGAWW

I hope shes still alive!!

I hope I am right, and not just crazy... but I have a feeling she is still alive.

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

A Beautiful Soul and Patriot. What a Hero to we Anons. I pray she is still alive🙏😍🇺🇸

I personally don't believe she is dead.
She knew better than most about the entire hospital system to kill, and would have had a plan.
I believe she's part of THE PLAN... and we will see her again soon.
Just my opinion.
I love you Veronica, and hope to meet you one day soon.
WWG1WGA ❤️🙏

In response Flowerpatriot Returns to her Publication

I agree!

(1) Show this thread

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

This can happen to all of us. When I was poisoned with CV i took ivermectin way too late. I went to ER to get hydrated because I was unable to eat or drink for 5 days. I told my husband to stay with me. He had it too. I told the nurse NO REMDESIVIR, NO VENT!!!! and then passed out. woke up with IV in my arm to rehydrate me. My husband (Sherrif) at my side. I have only been married for 5 years. But I had to thank God for placing him in my life. What would of happened if I entered hospital alone.? My friends and neighbors died in that very same hospital.

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

English patriot. Trump supporter.United States of America is the last stand!!!. #familyiseverything

.🙏

Retired former Mktg. Comm Graphic Art. Married to Ron. Crazy for Vegas Golden Knights & Hockey pets! I love America! #SAVEAMERICA

The world lost a greatly spirited true warrior. She was a fighter for America and a wonderful woman. I miss her so very much. She'll be smiling from Heaven looking down at her People's Bridge. I've prayed that justice is served for what they did to her.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Veronica and so so many others!
These evil doctors and hospitals that KNEW their protocols would kill ppl MUST BE brought to justice.
While some on the front end may have been tricked, by the time they murdered Veronica they all had time to realize the mistake.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

God, has a really long arm of justice, rest assured.

(1) Show this thread

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

Her words are edged in time :) 🙏❤️

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

I believe she as an angel has a helping hand pushing us & changing the world 🙏🏻❤️✨

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

A true warrior.
❤️🌹

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

she knew..... a true anon.!!! my heart goes out to her again...

(1) Show this thread

FJB .......Trump is my President

They refuse Hydroxchloroquine too ER Dr said they tried it and it didn’t work .

Amazing woman❤️

Trump is still my President. Truth will prevail.

We all miss Veronica. ♥️

Just want the American Dream for my family.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

I have this feeling she is still around.
Hoping!

A Canadian Patriot Hoping to bring a smile with humor during this shit show! WWG1WGA

❤️

Miss her posts!!!!!

We all miss you dearest lady so much.
God Bless🙏💜

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

Checking out tomorrow’s Deltas and this one pops up. Perfect to honor Veronica, the truest of Patriots. Beautiful tribute❤️🇺🇸

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTMIFns_4g8

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

In response Sarah Connor to her Publication

Love her. 🙏 🌅

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

🙏

Veronica was Poisoned on the bridge. this was a premeditated Murder to shut her voice.

Id suggest everyone go ask as to why V got so sick on the bridge that day.
what was given to her, why did she get a gun licence?

#watchthewater

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Respectfully, I remain optimistic that she is yet alive. She would never have rushed, or had herself rushed to a hospital in this time of Remdesivir treatment. Too tuned in.

Holding so many cards to the vest (next to my heart) these days...

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

i cant believe it has been a year. vero is a big part of the reason im here. her light was so bright, i can still feel her vibes!💞💕

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

🙏🏻❤️