Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I love early mornings and late nights.... but it seems I can’t have it both ways. 🤣

books, painting, walks in nature

Share this guys: Achitecs for 9/11 about the nano-thermnites, micro spheres in the ashes, the Dutch explosives experts Danny Jowenko
(at 17.00 in the vid, he died under mysterious circumstances in the netherlands, a few weeks afterward his explosive explanation, and the early explosions in the lobby: on this vid! Scroll to the bottom of this article for the vid - 1 hour long.
https://delangemars.nl/2016/09/12/video-911-explosief-bewijs/

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

I was, like every early 3am, then somewhere after 8am I took a nap...👍
It was a good nap.

Steve Bannon War Room Pandemic was just ending when I woke up...I missed his entire show except Harnwell at the end.

Italy election happening...

Harnwell on gettr.

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

I was trying to stay awake to catch up on AU vibes last night.
Was falling asleep in front of the computer around 10ish which is really early for me. After nodding off a few times, finally shut it down and went to bed.
Really weird dreams last night....REALLY weird...

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

I was awake but time seemed to drag. It was a long night

Soory early bed time last night!

Child of God. ❤️🇺🇸 Family is everything. Proud Navy mom and Grandma. Deepest love and respect for the USA and her symbols. Back the Blue!

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

yup! 😴🥺😔😫😵‍💫🥴🥱😵

(1) Show this thread

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Was reading on the sofa last night and started feeling sleepy about 11:30, which never happens. Last thing I recall was thinking I should actually go lie down and get a somewhat "normal" night of sleep. Ended up falling asleep on the sofa. 🤣 Then at 3:29am I woke up with such a jolt, like someone slapped me across the face. have been wired (again) ever since. Have been outside in the sunshine, barefoot since just after sunrise. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

was oncall last night. either working or napping. it was twisted catheter night. patients kung fu fighting in their sleep.

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

I was awake but was trying very hard not to be. I'm having trouble sleeping. Sometimes I'm in between awake & asleep & in those moments I want to crawl out of my skin. There are some mornings where I desperately want to keep sleeping so I can keep dreaming & yet I can't remember my dreams. That's very unusual for me, I almost always remembered my dreams.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Two weird dreams last night:
1. Someone was doing an ultrasound on me, but "me" fluctuated between actual me and me being the Earth.
The doctors had said what was wrong, sure of it, but NO then someone else stepped in and said we need to look in a wider area. You are not looking from a broad enough view to understand the real scope of the issue and solution is.

2. We had a mission and crazy involved placing these ribbon like orangish redish ribbons in a certain place on Earth. Had to be exact. They were just small things hold in you hand like a couple of feet long, but when we placed them and then viewed them from high up, like we were high up in the atmosphere in orbit, you could see them like huge flowing ribbons waving in the air like miles and miles long. Idk what they were for.

Welcome to my world.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

gosh a goal to be up that early, stay up to the wee hours, a habit am gonna change

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

Being having some weird dreams about the UK and freedom

Up at 4 a.m. every morning

Patriot | Daughter of the great I AM | Nonconformist | Self-Sovereignty is my jam

Up for work but feeling fatigued. I was sleeping very well the last couple of weeks after years of not. Last 2 nights not good, my ears are ringing and it just feels heavy.

I am fighting for justice for my wife after she was killed in a corrupt hospital. Please help me in this fight.

Up and printing 7 AM sharp. lol.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

FJB .......Trump is my President

I haven’t slept well for 6 years now .

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi 🇺🇸 Save the Children 🌎

reveille the troops vinny
🌄😅👍🏻

In response TrueView Patriot to his Publication

OMG! Is this the "island" VK has in mind? 🤣🤣🤣

(1) Show this thread

Tossed and turned all night. Vivid dreams.

morning yall

Woke up to "12 weeks from now."

Dec 6

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

I only have trouble sleeping when VK drops a cryptic post.
Fook me right up... 😳

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

In response Back to the Future to his Publication

😂😅🤣

(1) Show this thread

I’m up, been having some really strange dreams lately😳
If anyone sees anthing coming up that involves a Black Panther tag me 😊
Or the Panther could me totally something else.

I meant *mean, not me, unless the black panther was me biting my own face in my dream. 🙃 I didn't think about that one.

(1) Show this thread

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

Since 2AM, couldn't sleep, I will probably be cranky later today 😒
How about you VK?
Grand Rising

Only followers of this user (@DebbersB) can see their posts

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

wasn't up when posted but like folks are saying ears ringing

#MAGA Christian Counselor, Software Sales Executive, Ardent believer in the Constitution of We the People of the United States of America

Very restless sleep.

I was up at 2:22 am.

decided to Give Him some Glory....

up all night.

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

8 hours .... Strange day ....

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

Anon