😭 Well, it's begun, for my family, just like they said. I moved to my new state to be closer to my son and his family, including his in-laws. Not for any other reason but to be near them. But they all have been vaxxed and boostered, including the 7 year old. Last January, less than one year from when he was vaxxed, my son's FIL (81) passed from heart failure. My son (49) has had two incidences of melanoma removed from his neck. Today, we learned his MIL (78) has breast cancer metastasized to the lymph node. Granddaughter (17) has fainted and experienced two episodes of uncontrolled and unexplained shaking and the Urgent Care doctor recommended she see a cardiologist (did the doctor know?) She has an appointment with a cardiologist in a couple of weeks. All diagnoses within 2 years of the adults' first vax and 2-3 boosters. I'm heartbroken to think I'm here to be with them in their final days. Please pray for them. Thanks.

Only people mentioned by @Ladyblueeyes in this post can reply

In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication

💖💕🙏🙏🙏💕💖

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

🙏💛🙏💛🙏

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Prayers sent for you all
✨🙏🙏💖✨🕊️💫

Louisiana wife, mom, grandma, and Anon fren & an American Patriot! Willing to do my part to redpill all that I can! On twitter @julierhcreed

Sending prayers and love to you and your family! 🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Prayers for you all!

Jesus Christ is Lord! God & country & in that specific order. All lives matter including the unborn. Huge dog lover. NO DM's.

I'm so sorry for all of you. Prayers!

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Thank You Father for you're grace, where love has won, thank you for working in each and every one of us, thank you for healing this Family in Jesus Christs name, thank you for this Window of prayer in your Glory, WWG1WGA

I Love Christ, My Family and My Country 💗Let Love Lead You💗

🙏🏻💞🙏🏻

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Praying for strength and healing with much love🙏🏻✨❤️

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

🙏🙏🙏

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Your love and compassion for them is beautiful and such a gift for their time here. They have time to become focused on the inner life and the life to come. God bless you snd them.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

🙏🙏🙏

one world undivided with liberty and justice for all https://twitter.com/verndewd https://www.bitchute.com/channel/UnlManuURgPw/

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

And for you. im so sorry to gear this