Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Child of GOD, Freedom warrior, Voracious truthseeker, animal lover & nature enthusiast!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

comin up .. 2 yr delta

Child of GOD, Freedom warrior, Voracious truthseeker, animal lover & nature enthusiast!

Happy New Year = Durham Report (157)
💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

Happy New Year VK! Weird the media tells me I should be terrified and miserable but I am not at all. I am living my best life and loving every moment! So grateful for Gods grace and the love of family is everything.

In response Rat Pack to his Publication

The artificial Sun & Moon.

(1) Show this thread

Happy New Year VK. If I use the Ethiopian Calander for Q drops, then drop#1 Hillary's arrest would convert to: European Date

07/05/2025
Sat, 05 Jul 2025 (at GMT+0)

Change the date above to convert to Ethiopian calendar.
Ethiopian Date
/
/
Saterday, Sene 28, 2017

Change the date above to convert to European calendar.

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

Natural or Built
Protection?
sync Faraday cage.
or reading wrong tea leaves

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

425Gematria: 🕊 Final Conclusions of Gematria Calculations. Understand We All Came From One Source. Everyone Has Been Born For A Special Reason🤍

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

GMPHNY545Gematria:💛The Guardians. Purpose. Mission From God. Unequaled. Laser Focus. Sparkle Motion. Purified As Gold✨

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

I have it from the only source, it will be removed in the "last Days"!
Good evening

Only followers of this user (@Kimber333) can see their posts

Van Allen Belt pics being censored on
Duck Duck Go 👀⤵️

Happy New Year! But what year? lol

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Happy Monday! I'm late👀 but I caught vibes so its ok😊

11/11/18

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

Happy New Year
Lately I have been saying I don’t know what year it is, how many timelines are we jumping?

That would make today day one of the Ethiopian new year.

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

Guten morgan! Vatt year izz eet?🤔

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

pffff, nonsense. we can get through those belts with nothing more than mylar taped to a frame. i remember learning bout moon landings... cant fool me lol

Happy New Year!

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

🎆 Happy New Year VK and Fabulous Patriots 🎆

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Good morning VK. And here I thought 1/1 was New Years all this time! :)
❤️🙏

Happy New Year VK
it feels like a new 🌎💕💕

Good Morning and Happy New Year, VK.

For those who don’t know, September 11 is the date of The Annunciation (Christ’s conception), and, as such, is, in non-leap years, the first day of the year on the Ethiopian calendar.

“The current year in Ethiopia is 2015. The Ethiopian year starts on 11th of September or on the 12th September in a Gregorian leap year. It is seven to eight years behind the Gregorian year owing to alternate calculations in determining the date of the annunciation of the birth of Jesus.”

https://www.ethiopiancalendar.net

Note:
Even Satanists get it right sometimes — they know that life begins at conception, not at birth.

Good afternoon and Happy New Year! Seems normal to say this today. Times are a changing my friend, just like the seasons. God Bless.

Past teaching the Present once more! 🧐
A Very Good Mornin’ Vk 🙏🏼🥰
And Happy New Year

video length- 1:07
Nov 05, 2017 7:59:21 PM EST
Anonymous ID: hHkrVD7x No. 148155609
Code:
May God also grant all of us the wisdom to ask what concrete steps we can take to reduce the violence and weaponry in our midst.
Note when we just sent the go orders and when this Tweet went live.
Coincidence?
Pray.
Q

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

So tired of all [their] lies.

Happy New Year. Tomorrow brings the start of cycle 30.

And I always thought the van allen belt was a fashion accessory.

Flip the switch!!! ❤️👊🏻

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

giddyup 💪
hugs Papa 💗