I'm not giving up. My left hand (left side of my body) has stopped working well. Typing is frustrating. I'll be "luking," and praying. Blessings. 💙

This is just an FYI. Go about anon business...

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

good info here

i also have seen studies coming out of microdosing psilocybin helping MS patients

https://drhoffman.com/article/the-top-15-supplements-for-natural-ms-treatment/

Retired Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Medical Laboratory Technician. No mask, no job. Go figure. WWG!WGA! 😉🌴 Purged w/Trump.

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

I was researching MS a while ago. Can't remember who the doctors were but they did autopsies on all of the MS patients. All of the deceased had parasites.

I swear something is helping me and the only thing I have changed is adding Ivermectin and HCQ.

In response Terri Wilbeparadise to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply

Retired Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Medical Laboratory Technician. No mask, no job. Go figure. WWG!WGA! 😉🌴 Purged w/Trump.

In response Trump Girl to her Publication
MS Parasite Treatment | Pam Bartha - YouTube

In this video, Pam Bartha discusses the effect that antihistamine therapy has on the treatment of parasitic worms. Learn how Pam and many other Wellness Cham...

In response Terri Wilbeparadise to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mom-2 boys (1inheaven), grandma, dogmom, Irish/Mohawk patriot. Surgical Tech-tissue recovery, meme-sharing Patriot. WWG1WGA🐸

When you first started taking the Ivermectin, did you have any side effects (hirxing)? Hubby got sick right after NewYears & he took Ivermectin, but he may have started it too late, because he ended up with pneumonia & a blood clot (no jabs). They were calling it covid, but thinking back, I wonder if it was just him reacting to the Ivermectin as his body was being purged of parasites. We've ordered more, but I am undecided when I should start taking it because I can not miss any work-need to time it right.

In response The Mrs. Frog to her Publication

😉🌴🙏 I had no side affects.

(1) Show this thread