Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

There is a certain group of people pretending to be Patriots, that will NEVER join AnonUp. Ask yourself why.

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

Very well said!

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Holy crap Mandy, I was reading your words and thinking to myself we are more fluid...then I saw you wrote the same thing

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

AU:

Of the ❤️.

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

and adding to your beautiful words - i will also there is still "red pilling" to be done here on this platform. there are many of us (smaller outlets) who know about the matrix simulation - the hijack - who is behind it - and know this isn't Home and know we will be returning Home - outside of this place - evil's creation/playground. and those i have found who align with this also know this is not just about the united states. we also know we will have a world/experience w/o money, governments and all of those systems.