There is a certain group of people pretending to be Patriots, that will NEVER join AnonUp. Ask yourself why.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

the AU family has no other agenda than bringing Dark to Light…plan and simple.

no fame, money, ego, etc

$$$ PAYtriots $$$

In response Joyce Williams to her Publication

yes ma’am

(1) Show this thread

Christian blogsite that examines all things from a biblical perspective https://contendersedge.blogspot.com/

Patriotism is based upon one's love for the nation and not whether or not they believe in Q or the plan. Just because a professing Patriot is not entirely sold on Q, that doesn't necessarily mean that they don't love America or that they don't want to preserve our God-given liberties.

It is perfectly understandable why there would be those within the MAGA movement who are skeptical of the "Q plan"; they don't want to deceived or be given false hope only to be disillusioned and demoralized and so they approach Q and the QAnon movement with some degree of caution and skepticism.

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

Because we are not here for ego-minded fame and followers. We are Patriots who truly care for the well being of the entire planet--not for accolades...

In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication

Indeed! Fuck yes!

(1) Show this thread

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

Cause CIA/FBI/MOS/ANTF/etc etc ... are ALL Asshoes!?

or did i read that wrong?

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

I dont know because I dont even know anyone here...so I dont know who is missing.🤪🤪🤪

When you know, we just know as a group like this family here all I can say is we just know.
I can tell you when I am feeling down I come on to AU feel the love and commitment and feel always so much better.
We Are One!

MEGA - Make Earth Great Again. WWG1WGA

Cause we have a fooked button 😁

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

True patriots dont share information together for fame to be the best with the most followers,
or money we do it for love of people, god and country❤️

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

🙏Hope everything went ok for ya the other day, we were praying for ya.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

9:41
Most High Foundation four ONE😁

Sorry had to earn coins today then canning corn and making ketchup to can tm, when I get this tired Smartass Nana comes out!

Smiles~

✍️Well, their egos would not last long here.
✍️Lies dont last long here.
✍️While we dont always know the truth we CAN discuss it to try to find out without going all nuclear.
✍️PAY-triots selling coins and shit wouldn't last a day.
✍️The scammers that tried to come here at first and got shut down trying to trick women out of money Nana feels sure have spread the word that this is a dry hole.
✍️BUT MAINLY because most of them are fookn RINOs to start with!

Fame (2016 Remaster) - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Parlophone UKFame (2016 Remaster) · David BowieYoung Americans℗ 1975, 2016 Jones/Tintoretto Entertainment Co., LLC under exclusive lic...

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

I do not understand the question, honestly? I know plenty of folks who I would consider patriots (IRL) that are only on other platforms, FB, insta, ect ect. Won't join here or TS as their fam and frends are else ware. What group are you talking about? Or is this one of those vague things I am suppose to 'just know' or spend hrs trying to find out who you are referring to? Here and i believe I still have an acc on WeGo as even TS is a shithole. very curious

Sincere question

I love God, Our Flag, Our Country and most of all Our President! God Bless America 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Because alot of them do not have the Love for God as we do 🙏❤️😇

fook button

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

Because here is family and we dont need no outside influence bringing us down...

God🙏FAMILY❤COUNTRY🇺🇸

Those of us in AU are Ultra Receptive and Ultra Intuitive. We have tenacity to discover truth! Those Patriots wouldn't sustain in this forum.

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Storm Rider to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

my guess is ... 'cos they r fake and know they'd be sussed on here? so wouldn't risk it.

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

my guess is ... 'cos they r fake and know they'd be sussed on here? so wouldn't risk it.

Because true Anons are relentless. They explore every angle, dig into every piece of background and expose connections. Trial by combat. Fight Club. They expose pretenders. There is no "little detail" that shouldn't be investigated no matter how much of a "hero" somebody's brother is supposed to be.

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

because there is Truth and then there is AU nothing but TRUTH! they won't feel comfortable in here in there hypocrisy

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

I believe that those that have a financial stake in this will ride the dead horse (facebook, twitter, etc.) that used to be their means of support will still be trying long after the horse is burried, decayed and nothing but dust. You can't spread truth on those platforms without losing everything. So it is not hard to figure out why. Just saying.

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

Holy crap Mandy, I was reading your words and thinking to myself we are more fluid...then I saw you wrote the same thing

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

Very well said!

(4) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Vibes are too high... causes short circuiting

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

To create a following for various reasons? All I know is I love it here, I learn so much and everyone is typically very genuine.

Life is Precious - Jesus is King 👑

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

I agree with you 😘

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

☝️☝️

(2) Show this thread

AU IS THE ONLY PLATFORM I VISIT. WONT DEAL WITH ALL THE PETTY BICKERING OF FOOLS AND BOTS EVERYWHERE ELSE. AU AND ITS PPL ARE THE BEST, REAL PATRIOTS NOT SHEEPLE.

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication

Absolutely

(1) Show this thread

me suis pas posee la question 🙄

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

1) Grifting on here wouldnt wash

2) No celebrity mindsets on here

3) They would be found and and called out in minutes.

AU is such a safe haven for me. Occassionally, I'll wonder off just to see what others are saying but I quickly come running back.