Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

never left, actually. just operating at a higher frequency band than the rest of us... 😉

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

Yes + Amen = = = > < >

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response JqAnon QueenQfSpring to her Publication

🙏❤️🙌🕊️💪

(1) Show this thread

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙌🙏🕊️❤️🤗I look so forward to this day. Please come and bring us home, LORD. JESUS CHRIST, MY LORD AND SAVIOR. ALL GLORY AND HONOR BELONG TO YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

🙌❤️🕊️❤️🙌

(1) Show this thread

I can't wait til this day comes! ALL GLORY TO OUR LORD AND SAVIOR 🙌🏻

In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication

THANK YOU LORD!!!!

🙌❤️🕊️❤️🙌

(1) Show this thread