GET YOURSELVES TOGETHER. SMACK YOURSELF IF YOU NEED TO AND LISTEN TO THIS SMALL AND HUMBLE ANON PLEASE THIS IS OUTRIGHT JFK JR PERIOD. WE MUST ALL BELIEVE FOR THE FRUITION TO PLAY OUT AND THE CHESS GAME TO FINISH. ITS NOT A COINCIDENCE THAT HE COMES OUT RIGHT WHEN LONDON BRIDGE FALLS. THE MOST EVIL OF ALL TO AMERICA

Only people mentioned by @JudyinAmerica in this post can reply

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

In response judith Kennison to her Publication

saving for when im not driving across country to move out of a blue state ( I might not be able to find it later )

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

sure looks like him💙

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

It’s totally Jr.🐸🇺🇸🥰🙏🏻❤️😇😎

The best is yet to come 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸!! WWG1WGA !!

wow ! i watched him on rally day but didnt pay too much attention, but just watched it again and holy crap he does sound like & resemble in mannerisms JFK JR 😯! Nothing like a great disguise & certain words like talking about his 93 yr old father to throw people off of who he really is 😎!

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

the WB chess move himself!? no coincidences!

93 year old father he says,.... someone do the math please.

It would have been EPIC if he said he owed $17 instead of $10. What a great personality!

Fabulous Pacific NW. Student (for the rest of my life). Stop Complaining and do something... Anything! GAB: @17soaps GAB: @TinaR185

Look closely at those hands

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

the rally was 9/3/22 the date on the video says 8/19??

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

In response reaper myer to his Publication

go check out the video it was probably posted awhile back i dint know but that pic is jr

(1) Show this thread

American Patriot who is tired of tyranny, and ready for better things to come!

Master of Disguise!

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

around 3:30 or so he asks to be interviewed and says it is his 54th rally

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

mirror ''45''...

(1) Show this thread

God loving MAGA man. Peace Please spread the truth anyway any where you can God bless

pastor bob Joyce is Elvis

How awesome. I really like this guy. 😁🙏😎

Only followers of this user (@SSchmotz) can see their posts