NDA's expire 9/11
Remember NDAs lifting isn’t just for Stellar, it applies to all major companies and governments worldwide. This is tied to the bigger declas that triggers the Event and RV

Will the NDA expiration be like Protocol Voting Days where it’s the START that allows things to slowly reveal themselves over months? Or will it be a shotgun start where the intel floodgates are released? Dunno. Guess we will all find out together soon 🔍👀🙏

Only people mentioned by @patty888 in this post can reply

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Patty Malek to her Publication

THE BEGINNING IS NEAR: The Seventh Seal/Opening of the Personal and Planetary CROWN (i.e. "CORONA") Chakra

“When He (CHRIST) Opened the SEVENTH SEAL, there was a SILENCE in Heaven for about Half-an-Hour" -The Book of the Revelation of Jesus the Christ 8:1

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

Sigi- (See-gee) meaning Victorious Peace or Gentle Warrior I LIKE BOTH!!

I walked into my local grocery store today... Everyone just stopped and looked at me.. I asked my friend who worked there if I had something wrong, you know like underwear stuck to me or something??
She said simply you are glowing. Aha!! that makes sense, I spent the week camping and earthing and praying.. never once putting on my shoes.

is this why ive felt like total dogshit and old injuries are randomly reappearing out of nowhwre? the last 48 hours ive gone from wired with tons of energy to barely being able to get out if bed and having all sorts of back and leg issues that i babent had for years.

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

The longest blackout occurred in June/2021 for ~4days, after some long gridwork battle/GK execution BTS to restore some key regions.

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

WHAT IF…

The Schumann Resonance is some sort of vibrational frequency emitted by the Cabal matrix?

What if these blackouts are the Matrix sputtering out and “dying.”

🤔

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA!@patriot63
10 minutes ago
In response to your post
The reddish-orange dots throughout the green coloring represents even stronger blockages.

When there is a total black-out—no white splashes, no green, no reddish-orange dots—this is when the LIGHT is coming into our planet in such power of clearing and cleansing that the technological equipment cannot register it.

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

now I understand... thank you been looking at these for years now not knowing what it meant.

(1) Show this thread

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

A couple of Trumps EOs activate event on 9/11

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA!@patriot63
10 minutes ago
In response to your post
The reddish-orange dots throughout the green coloring represents even stronger blockages.

When there is a total black-out—no white splashes, no green, no reddish-orange dots—this is when the LIGHT is coming into our planet in such power of clearing and cleansing that the technological equipment cannot register it.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

This is awesome, take care of yourselves, grounding/Earthing is important now too.

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

i spy JFK jr period. i am a human facial recognition program. this his him i bet my life on it. remember a few months back VK saying something about John showing up did you see him.

(1) Show this thread

Pissed off Patriot through the first plunge. Madhatter made it back. I love United We Stand. Very intuitive and empathic. #WWG1WGA

smooth transition

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

Has anyone had problems sleeping this past week? I have and I have been having strange vivid dreams

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

Me too! My sleep patterns have been wacky for the last 3 years but so much more pronounced lately.
My dreams are messed up and seems like they are constant. Making me more tired lol.

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

Yes... both.

(3) Show this thread

Ya'll know that "Declas" is gonna be "outa this world"

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

DECLAS !!!
🔥🔥💥💥💥

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

🤔will there be 8 more days of this to fulfill the 10 days are darkness?