Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

This is going to be THE MOST DIFFICULT part for ppl to understand and overcome!
IMHO!

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Waaaaay oversimplified generalization.

By what definition?

Bible says "Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, to keep himself unspotted from the world" James1:27

And you think Satan and the demons aren't "spiritual"?? They ARE supernatural beings inhabiting the spirit realm.

And about these times Paul warned:

:For such [are] false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light" 2Cor11:13,14

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response wht 2.0 to his Publication

Well hun you are within your rights to stay in that space. But I myself have been in God's presence twice in my life and I do not rely on the Bible that you know that humans created, I rely on my direct connection to God.
satan and the jesuits have changed some of the original Bible wording also changing the meaning.
Purposefully leaving out sentences that tell us how to connect directly with God by way of the soul and Earth suit He created here for us, and btw only quoting a fraction of it all.
I understand that there were actually over 700 books to what we should know as the Bible.

Not here to debate, I have been with God in my NDE, and have no need to justify anything to anyone.
You have your path and I have mine.

Only people mentioned by @Cathyldup in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cathy dupler, click on at the bottom under it