Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Once In A Lifetime ☀️ God Wins

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

:)

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

#RedPanda activated, comment connoisseur with a penchant for unveiling hypocrisy.

11:11 - Buy the dip!

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

is that Obama talking?

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

I have to say that I am surprised that Russia will recognize crypto

Why would a country use a currency that someone else already owns 99.99% of when they can just create their own, for commerce within their country, and easily?

Dark to light. Truth and freedom to the world. Send the demons back to hell. The Revolution will not be televised. God Wins.

Let's hope they use the right one!
#XRP

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response Mr. Revolution to his Publication

It seems inevitable. XRP is the most advanced tech and makes BTC look like a Zune compared to an iPod. XRP was designed with international payments in mind and as a result the transfers are lightning fast. Russia just announced they are adopting a crypto coin backed with gold and odds are it will be XRP, with other BRIC countries to follow.

(1) Show this thread

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

Isn't it awesome? I posted about Russia yesterday and this cam e up today. 😉
https://thexrpdaily.com/2022/09/06/just-in-ripple-confirms-cdbc-announcement-coming-soon/

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

t/s 17:19

I finally moved my Crypto's to a Nano Ledger wallet only to turn around and buy more XRP on an exchange, completely forgetting there's a 65 day waiting period before it can be moved off the exchange to a wallet. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ 65 days brings me to beginning of November. Think it'll be ok????😐💩

In response Lori Lyndsey to her Publication

I'm in the same boat, I am sure Uphold is secure.

(1) Show this thread

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

so... In Short (they) Fooked. 👊🏾

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

😂😂

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Whom hate the Elite more now?
Trump or Putin?
They make it not easy for them.

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

OMG! I would Never want Either of them mad at me let alone come after me!! I dont know who Hates them more, i think they are A Lot Alike in theiir beliefs, Love of God, His People and Country. But since im Biased i say Trump!! 😊🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

why do we need to hate either one of them????

(2) Show this thread

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

In response Sarah Connor to her Publication

😎

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

In response Sarah Connor to her Publication

Its in a narrow channel (graph)
sellers are disposing
buyers accumulating
if it breaks up its game on

(2) Show this thread

Jesus is my Lord, Heaven is my home. Christian Patriot, I want my country back! NO DMs! #MAGA #WWG1WGA #JesusIsLord #GodHasThis #GodWins

That was Obama's speech condemning us! Oldest play in the Leftist Playbook, he was listing exactly what the Left's been doing to us for generations & flipping the blame onto us, bc he knows we're awake now & see them for who they are & what they're doing & we're spreading the truth everywhere at an alarming (for them) rate. They can't have that.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

(1) Show this thread

giving me this vibe

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

What most people don't realize is that a whole new system/bridge has been underneath the existing one. When the devil's bridge collapses, we fall onto one already working.
Truly genius.
Thank you Jesus!

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

Mind & fingers mishap. “has been CONSTRUCTED underneath the existing one.”

Sorry.

(2) Show this thread

HELLO GEORGE.

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

What a sack of triple strander shit he is.

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

who doesnt like a 529 sync ./ 🤭

🕶🖤

(2) Show this thread
Grateful Dead - Ripple - YouTube

A concert of The Grateful Dead

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

In response William Filer to his Publication

OmG, do not get me started. Those pranksters.WALSTIB.

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response William Filer to his Publication

One of my favorite Dead songs 🎵

(2) Show this thread

Digital Soldier, Patriot, Anon, Keyboard Warrior, Midnight Rider, Save the children, Love and Light 🐸❤🕊

Pissed level went up!!! 👏👍

In our faces.

And so it begins! 🤓😉😊

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

:44 second video = Q Post 44

I like where this is going

💖We are all God’s children.💖

WWG1WGAWW

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

10 years ago Obama made using Propaganda on U.S. Citizens LEGAL.

When's SEC on Ripple?

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

i know that look