#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Inevitable.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I finally moved my Crypto's to a Nano Ledger wallet only to turn around and buy more XRP on an exchange, completely forgetting there's a 65 day waiting period before it can be moved off the exchange to a wallet. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ 65 days brings me to beginning of November. Think it'll be ok????😐💩

I'm in the same boat, I am sure Uphold is secure.

In response Lori Lyndsey to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TahoeBilly in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

In response William Filer to his Publication

I really believe uphold is apart of what is about to happen they have complied with regulations before they are implemented also they have been extremely helpful in my learning curve lost 2000 xrp and they got it back for me. i would still move it as soon as you can the safest is on a hard file.

In response Kenneth Cox to his Publication

Thanks Kenneth I have a Nano X but like also am on 65 day lockdown for transfer.

Believer - Small Business Owner - Seeking Canada's Trump - The more I learn of this never ending evil it sickens me #pray #NeverEverGiveUp

In response Kenneth Cox to his Publication

Is there a good place to get informed ( like crypto for dummies lol) on how all this works. And is buying in Canada the same as the states?

(2) Show this thread