ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

NOW - Ukraine's Zelenskiy virtually rang the New York Stock Exchange opening bell moments ago.

@disclosetv
Black Swan vibes.

OMG How did I miss? Who frames wallpaper. What's up with DIAMONDS? Anyone? I've been hearing a lot of diamond references lately but haven't dug into.

Sorry to keep posting but this seems a little over the top unless I've just lost it. Anyone who knows what diamonds might mean please add.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @KnotMe in this post can reply

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

"the power of freedom"

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

In response memes matter to her Publication

Well English is likely not his native language, nor is it of his people, so who got him the shirt and who is he wearing it for? No need to answer this... just a curious observation, I am most certain he is wearing it to impress someone in my family who believes he needs their donation.

(1) Show this thread

DEF A COMM.

NO , JUST A MUG I THINK ...

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Agree black swan. Out of time (empty calendar), out of resources (almost empty glass of water), FF, Sept 11(twin towers)?, Green for GO, Lots of victims (framed diamonds).
Worst case scenario this is a black hat comm. Best case scenario this is a white hat comm and they are about to see their Sept 11. (old phone)

IS THAT A COCK BEHIND HIM?

(1) Show this thread