ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

NOW - Ukraine's Zelenskiy virtually rang the New York Stock Exchange opening bell moments ago.

@disclosetv
Black Swan vibes.

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

OMG How did I miss? Who frames wallpaper. What's up with DIAMONDS? Anyone? I've been hearing a lot of diamond references lately but haven't dug into.

Sorry to keep posting but this seems a little over the top unless I've just lost it. Anyone who knows what diamonds might mean please add.

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

Agree black swan. Out of time (empty calendar), out of resources (almost empty glass of water), FF, Sept 11(twin towers)?, Green for GO, Lots of victims (framed diamonds).
Worst case scenario this is a black hat comm. Best case scenario this is a white hat comm and they are about to see their Sept 11. (old phone)

Only people mentioned by @Alex in this post can reply

In response Alexandra Neve to her Publication

It might be. I haven't figured out but a cock crowing would fit. Along with pandora's box. So over the top it has to be white hats.