ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

NOW - Ukraine's Zelenskiy virtually rang the New York Stock Exchange opening bell moments ago.

@disclosetv
Black Swan vibes.

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

OMG How did I miss? Who frames wallpaper. What's up with DIAMONDS? Anyone? I've been hearing a lot of diamond references lately but haven't dug into.

Sorry to keep posting but this seems a little over the top unless I've just lost it. Anyone who knows what diamonds might mean please add.

Only people mentioned by @NoComment in this post can reply

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

In response memes matter to her Publication

Well English is likely not his native language, nor is it of his people, so who got him the shirt and who is he wearing it for? No need to answer this... just a curious observation, I am most certain he is wearing it to impress someone in my family who believes he needs their donation.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

well i am almost sure he is replaced by whitehats at this point, so the tshirt i gathered from there might be code to us
if not i have another route to entertain more then i have
i catched its pronounciation there, i will have to listen again again

(1) Show this thread