The paradox I am learning to confront is this: in order to be a sovereign living man, you need to overcome your fear and learn how to use your legal persona and interact with the court system. Just wanting it all to go away and leave you alone isn't the answer.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

The TRUE legal justice is already w/in, once one has been able to transcend all of the 3D karmic lessons, to serve its purpose, rtn to balance (like the justice ⚖️). It is the gold standard, activating that golden halo from w/in. All the 3D court legal system were created by [them], not by GOD. And GOD source is w/in all to activate that JUSTICE Hz, & the all knowing. The Galactics know this & as well as the Q team, why it's key to have all cleared all the dense Hz, to learn from all those repeated lessons that still triggers all to be in low-vibe Hz, ie angry,ego-pride, jealousy,judgement of self/others etc. When one graduates from all, one truly attains peace & nothing can penetrate/trigger ones inner system anymore... that is the TRUE justice, peace & harmony, as one becomes sovereign/rainbow-light being. Every system is being changed BTS, based on new Hz/codes anchored by the Gridcrew on the move, to all her key sites/meridian-💎, to rtn to GREAT DEFAULT,created eons ago.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

true Martin. all just words and you are a wordsmith.

Keyword in that post is MAN! 🙏

I am not saying that we Women do not matter, I am simply saying that God gave Men deep voices, strength, strong hands and createdthem to be the leader in a home (society).

We are lacking MEN, children need Male Role Models and not Dress wearing flakes that avoid the real world!

Thank you for sharing such a Strong Encouraging “Manly” thought! ☺️❤️🙏

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

I wish there was someone as knowledgeable as DLS in the UK!

Liberty - Autonomy - Universal Law - Living Library - Q

In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication

There is - David Adelman, the Peoples' Lawyer. He's fantastic - I did his online course about 18 months ago & it was brilliant: https://thepeopleslawyeruk.com/ He teaches you how to extract yourself from the khazarian system & it works. He's a former maritime lawyer turned Universal / Common & Equity Lawyer. Love him.

(1) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

lets all pass the barr, get pilot licenses, boat and submarine licenses😂👀what else

Trump, Q, Deplorable, WWG1WGA, God wins, Save the CHILDREN!

David Lester Straight has all the info! He is coming to Mn next week. He is doing three day seminars around the USA!

#FamilyIsEverything #WWG1WGA_WORLDWIDE #AmericanStateNational

Which is why I corrected my status and am no longer a 14th Amendment US citizen. I am an American State National. Living in the private.