(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

i would say its true love ❀️πŸͺ–β˜ΊοΈ WWG1WGA

Only people mentioned by @soTELLme533 in this post can reply

Lover of the Nature Spirits and Natural Law. No Masters. No Slaves. FREEDOM #NewEarth

In response Every Time to her Publication

For 25 years I thought we're F*cked.
Now I think They're F*cked.
Even if DJT is arrested, I'm comfy.
Backed by the US MIL,
we'll be there to comfort those under deep mind-control.
πŸΈπŸΈπŸΈπŸ’šπŸ“…

In response Aguaraguazu 777 to his Publication

Yeah, me too!

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

We are an unstoppable force of LIGHT exposing the dark corners of the world. The LIGHT always overcomes the darkness. The darkness cannot exist in the presence of even a spark of LIGHT. The darkness does not understand the LIGHT and has no defense against it. We are, in our own unique God- given way spreading the LIGHT of truth. πŸ˜‡

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

πŸ™Exactly, that s why they hate us. πŸ™

(1) Show this thread

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

Interesting that it says "breathe that in" because I feel like I have been doing just that. Suddenl breath consciousness hits me and it is like a deep intake of breakthru energy.

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

WWG1WGA πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

The Czech Republic has spoken and joined the fight to end thd cabal

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🐸 We are worldwide and growing!

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

Q = (Q)UEST-ION EVERYTHING

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Crosby Stills Nash & Young - Teach Your Children - YouTube

Music video which addresses the song's theme: "What are the social ramifications of our actions on children?" Timeless subject!!

(1) Show this thread