Only people mentioned by @NoComment in this post can reply

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response memes matter to her Publication

This is beautiful. We are the news now. The CIA/FBI controlled mockingbird media is dead. Time for some funerals. Apparently, they don't understand they are responsible for the blood of millions worldwide. They have prostituted themselves to the DS pedophiles for far too long without any question or kicking back.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

Oh those who know know and its on both sides of the fence, the devil is on the fence, pretty hard not to notice
Winning winning winning,enjoy the show and fight fight fight!!!

(1) Show this thread

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

They will fight but YOU ARE READY.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

Justice will be Served ...

In response Harold Holman to his Publication

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Harold Holman to his Publication

On a long journey,
Are we there yet?🤣
How much longer? 🤣

(2) Show this thread

Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

In response nasty 123 to his Publication

😂❤️🪖love you fren

(1) Show this thread

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Can we hurry up and get to the part where Biden and Clinton are perp walked down the street?

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

😂🍿❤️

(1) Show this thread

So simple yet so missed

WE the People vs
MSM.

In response Happy Days to his Publication

Its still on!!! and we winning!!! (winning winning)

(1) Show this thread

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

We are an apocalyptic cult now????? They are bonkers off the wall bat shit crazy. The crazies (us) are waking up the world 1 by one

WWG1WGA

i really liked it when pelosi said we enemies of the state,that was 🏆

(1) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

stupid does not do justice to these people…its much worse than that …the TDS they display is psychopathic

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

these people are sick and evil,if its still [them]

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

Did you notice that there is a lion with a crown in your avatar?

(2) Show this thread

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

Mainstream media is almost laughable.

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Melania will be jealous!!!

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

i think not☺️

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

NCSWIC.........

In response Missy M.. to her Publication

Nothing can stop whats coming

,thought i had the clip when the team stands and The Trump CIC says A storm is coming
this is not comparable, but good in this regard

(1) Show this thread

NY Attorney @JMSesq555 on X @JMSesq15 on Rumble

💞WWG1WGA💞

5👇

In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication

😍

(1) Show this thread

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi 🇺🇸 Save the Children 🌎

🇺🇸😍 going steady

In response TrueView Patriot to his Publication

i heared that to🥰

(1) Show this thread

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

🤣 what a bunch of tools

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

at this point,i think they still intelligence agents but with us playing theyre role,moving the narrative steady as she goes due to heavy programming the past 70 year

(1) Show this thread

And such a magnificant & beautiful 'clogged' timeline!

In response 13007 ThisOrThat to her Publication

if they only knew how unclogged its become 😂❤️

(1) Show this thread

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Wtf is "Qanon"???

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Makes me laugh every time! Even beginners know.

Christian, Patriot, Anon, Musician - my song on YT "Prodigal Child by Alicia Maria"- WWG1WGA - 40+yrs cleansings & demonologist work

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

For real - so ignorant

(4) Show this thread

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication

I never noticed the riderless black horse until now. In memory of President John F. Kennedy?

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
(4) Show this thread

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

The Panic is priceless.

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

indeed

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

It really is!
Loved also how they were so desparate that the other day they tried to make the Biden speech backdrop look like a Trump Rally!
It was laughable!

Apparently they dont realize that it has to be more than a few ppl on a fake ass set.

(2) Show this thread

This is us.

In response Every Time to her Publication

best thread ever❤️🪖🔥Q sent us
WWG1WGA

(1) Show this thread

Q WWG1WGA

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

YEAHHHHHH!!!!!!🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

Whoo HOOOOO!!!!!🤗🥰😍🤩

(2) Show this thread

Qs IN JAPAN

THE PEOPLE'S BRIDGE

The 3rd wave of volunteers!

(2) Show this thread

Q WORLD ORDER

Q - WE HAVE IT ALL

Q SENT ME

Q REVEALED

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

exactly that👆🏻

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

Less than 10….3 civilian

(2) Show this thread

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

LOL CLOGGING UP HIS TIMELINE

a Q is an O
with a line through it
which is where
the circle of history repeating itself
STOPS!

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Spot on! Q

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(4) Show this thread

Q in the Bible

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Finde die Quelle.
Find the source.

(1) Show this thread

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

and Anons are only on Truth Social? LMFAO... ok...so what is AnonUp? What a dumbass.

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

❤️🤲

(1) Show this thread

Q in Spain

hey that was fun! thank you for archiving all of this!! i have some but tucked away til i fix "it" Norway salutes!

(1) Show this thread