We R getting closer!!!#XRP βœ…
Watch The Water . 🌊🌊🌊

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

I can't even figure out how to transfer mine to my cold walletπŸ‘€ Idk how i will ever be able to cash it in when the time comesπŸ™„πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜… may be stolen by then😳

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Transfer from Uphold? I think they can hold it for 60-90 days before allowing you to move it. Dont worry! You wont be selling it anytime soon! HODL . Those XRP = GOLD β˜€οΈ

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

I have trust wallet. Trying to transfer my shares to my NanoS

Have you dont the set up your Nano?

I was trying to but couldn't convert from android to laptop. So now I am waiting on a usb coupler to hook my NamoS directly to my phone and just try via the trust wallet/Nano app. My coupler should be here shortlyπŸ‘

I believe you have to set it up & download on a Laptop / Desktop version in order to do it but I am not 100% . Hopefully you get it working though that way!

I did it on my laptop, then had to dl a program for it to convert my droid app to PC . No luck.

You should be able to go to their website and download the version there to your laptop!

I tried to but it wouldn't work. I may try again, start fresh. It gets frustrating fr lol

Only people mentioned by @Bennastix in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bennastix Anon, click on at the bottom under it