We R getting closer!!!#XRP βœ…
Watch The Water . 🌊🌊🌊

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

I can't even figure out how to transfer mine to my cold walletπŸ‘€ Idk how i will ever be able to cash it in when the time comesπŸ™„πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜… may be stolen by then😳

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Transfer from Uphold? I think they can hold it for 60-90 days before allowing you to move it. Dont worry! You wont be selling it anytime soon! HODL . Those XRP = GOLD β˜€οΈ

South African born currently living on the island of Malta and i love the Lord Jesus

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

watch videos on youtube on how to do it

(2) Show this thread

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Debby dorothy to her Publication

I read that this was the WEF’s attempt to stay relevant in what’s coming. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

eep opp ork ahah because the world need more love in it listen Hopi elders and know their prophecy TRUST GOD THE CREATOR and pray

In response Debby dorothy to her Publication

Yes the globalist are promoting xrp and so is Mr Pool and the other Anons
Either white hat or black hat it's going to be the new platform.
I bought $200 worth before coinbase shut down buying and only allowed selling. Been holding.
I don't know how to buy more or I would put a few more dollars into it if I knew how.

(4) Show this thread

Luckiest proudest mom and wife.

God doesn't want us to worry about money.

In response Autmama 123 to her Publication

God tells us worry doesn't accomplish anything, we are able to fully rely on God who is more than able to provide for any and all of our needs. That doesn't mean God doesn't want us to be prepared to care for ourselves and others financially.

(1) Show this thread

We share very few sentiments with our government.

#2A, #USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #FamilyIsEverything πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ #SaveTheChildren

589 πŸš€