We R getting closer!!!#XRP βœ…
Watch The Water . 🌊🌊🌊

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

I can't even figure out how to transfer mine to my cold walletπŸ‘€ Idk how i will ever be able to cash it in when the time comesπŸ™„πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜… may be stolen by then😳

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Transfer from Uphold? I think they can hold it for 60-90 days before allowing you to move it. Dont worry! You wont be selling it anytime soon! HODL . Those XRP = GOLD β˜€οΈ

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

I have trust wallet. Trying to transfer my shares to my NanoS

Have you dont the set up your Nano?

I was trying to but couldn't convert from android to laptop. So now I am waiting on a usb coupler to hook my NamoS directly to my phone and just try via the trust wallet/Nano app. My coupler should be here shortlyπŸ‘

Only people mentioned by @Bennastix in this post can reply

I believe you have to set it up & download on a Laptop / Desktop version in order to do it but I am not 100% . Hopefully you get it working though that way!

I did it on my laptop, then had to dl a program for it to convert my droid app to PC . No luck.

(1) Show this thread