who are your true enemies? who are you biggest threats?

all are disguised as something good, something needed or convenience.

the government, for example, is a lie to get you to give up power for protection against a threat that the same government created. they also offer false promises and convenience at exorbitant prices.

80% of medicine is designed to make you sick, 20% to drag out your death and 0% for cures.

public education promises knowledge but delivers lies, trauma, and brain poisoning and people fall for it because they are too lazy to teach their children.

banks offer financial assistance but deliver slavery. employment is the same. nobody would agree to these without brainwashing and laziness.

cosmetics offer lies of beauty and deliver poisons

churches offer enlightenment but deliver lies to make you think you are weak and powerless.

THESE ARE THE POWERS AND PRINCIPALITIES THAT WE NEED TO BE FIGHTING UNTIL THEY ARE FULLY DESTROYED

Only people mentioned by @markerdragon in this post can reply

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

All designed to spend your life struggling to get ahead, counting down the days until you can retire to live your dreams... when retirement happens too old, too tired, too sick to live out those dreams, many have forgotten what those dreams are. Been watching it happen to those around me for years.

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

I realized in the 80s that state pensions were a Ponzi Scam. I was born in the 60s in NZ and most families were having large families, my family was 7 children so you have to have ever increasing number of children to support the previous generation but by the 70s most couples were only having 3 or less so the numbers do not stack up, that is why they had to keep moving the goal posts. Pension age in NZ and the UK was 60 but now it is 67 and climbing. NZ, UK and others have introduced through their public sector health care have introduced eithenasia, here in the UK they call it pathways where depending on your age they will not rescue you. My wife worked in elderly care here in the UK and it is like One Who Flew Over The Cookoo Nest. Drug them up to shut them up.

(1) Show this thread

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Every kind of required insurance, as well. We are capable of managing our own lives, and the cost of issues that may arise would be greatly reduces by the elimination of such entities.

In response The Real Me to her Publication

i agree

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response The Real Me to her Publication

I've often wondered why NO politician has ever mentioned dissolving insurance companies. They make it LAW that you must have it, yet the USE of it in claims has to go through insane hoops for pay out🤔

(2) Show this thread

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

The entire system is a designed soft-kill.

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

Good point on all Matthew. Truth! I agree.