who are your true enemies? who are you biggest threats?

all are disguised as something good, something needed or convenience.

the government, for example, is a lie to get you to give up power for protection against a threat that the same government created. they also offer false promises and convenience at exorbitant prices.

80% of medicine is designed to make you sick, 20% to drag out your death and 0% for cures.

public education promises knowledge but delivers lies, trauma, and brain poisoning and people fall for it because they are too lazy to teach their children.

banks offer financial assistance but deliver slavery. employment is the same. nobody would agree to these without brainwashing and laziness.

cosmetics offer lies of beauty and deliver poisons

churches offer enlightenment but deliver lies to make you think you are weak and powerless.

THESE ARE THE POWERS AND PRINCIPALITIES THAT WE NEED TO BE FIGHTING UNTIL THEY ARE FULLY DESTROYED

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

Every kind of required insurance, as well. We are capable of managing our own lives, and the cost of issues that may arise would be greatly reduces by the elimination of such entities.

I've often wondered why NO politician has ever mentioned dissolving insurance companies. They make it LAW that you must have it, yet the USE of it in claims has to go through insane hoops for pay out🤔

In response The Real Me to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Bennastix in this post can reply

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Because they’re in bed together, more laundering opps, I feel sure. They are like a bank, they get to use your money, but worse because they get to keep it. Think about how much money you pay out annually in health, auto, and home insurance and never see a dime of. Like you say, you are at their mercy for a legitimate payout. They make it so hard in hopes you’ll give up fighting.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

I like this comment.
I am part of one of the biggest class action lawsuits ever filed.
It has been in court for 3 years and not one Penny has been paid out because non of the insurance companies want to take responsibility.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

And don't even get me started on my head on collision battle😳

Don't give up, Charlie. These fookers need to receive their comeuppance. Good luck!

(3) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@1Ara129) can see their posts