I'm so done with the life i have lived and am living. At this point I don't care what happpens. I just need some peace or I'm done. Praying doesn't help so I just at this point wish He would take me. The stress is getting to be too much..Never did I think I would be in this position in life.

Only people mentioned by @StaceyW in this post can reply

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away πŸŒŒπŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication

I think I really needed to read this today, I had a rough morning and this brought me to tears.

So true!!!

Hallelujah β€οΈπŸ•ŠπŸ’«

Thanks but I will always believe that i will forever be punished for leaving the love of my life and he passed away before i could tell him. 5 days is all i needed and he was taken from me.

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response Jay Bird to her Publication

Write him a letter in pencil on a white piece of paper. Write everything you wanted to tell him. Take the paper outside and burn it in a clay pot/planter. As it burns, say The Lord's Prayer. The love of your life will now know what you wanted to say to him, and you will feel a great peace, and be able to forgive yourself. Know that we love you, God loves you, and things may look bleak now, but will turn around for the better; you are stronger than you think!

In response Jay Bird to her Publication

the only one who punishes you is you. God does not punish anyone. all you have to do is process what happened, accept it, love the lesson and you will be free of it.

(2) Show this thread