I'm so done with the life i have lived and am living. At this point I don't care what happpens. I just need some peace or I'm done. Praying doesn't help so I just at this point wish He would take me. The stress is getting to be too much..Never did I think I would be in this position in life.

Only people mentioned by @HawksNest3 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@1Ara129) can see their posts

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

In response Jay Bird to her Publication

I know it's tough friend but you can't give up, That is what the scum want from you. Many are facing great battles right now but we will all come out much stronger in the end. Just get mad and knuckle down. We're getting close to the end of all the garbage and The Best Is Truly Yet To Come. Just hold on.

Love America 🇺🇸, wife, mother, loyal, good friend, Love ❤️My Patriot friends, 👀wide awake! John 3:16

praying for you ❤️

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

Enya - May It Be (Official Lyric Video) - YouTube

"May it be an evening star, Shines down upon you..." Sing along with the brand new May It Be lyric video.Listen to The Very Best of Enya: lnk.to/VeryBestOfEn...

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Hi Jay. This is going to sound strange but would you be willing to share some of your story? No judgement.

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

as the trainer that helped me after my stroke made me sick of hearing...embrace the suck! there's many people here with you that have had their worlds shattered in their own ways. if praying doesnt help, don't, but try and find some peace somewhere. your pic tells me nature might be best! for me silly nes games do the trick, funny story there is a summer tournament (watching a replay while browsing posts on AU)going where people play a randomized version of dragon warrior. your screen name is where the warrior finds the armor he needs to slay the dragon in the vanilla game!
💛

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

🙏🙏🙏
sending love and prayers

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In the best stories, it always seems darkest right before better days begin. This dark part of your story will be like a catapult to a life you never dreamed possible. But you can't give up. That's the secret. That's what you have to do -- refuse to give up, no matter what. Rest, regroup, but don't ever give up, especially on your lowest days. I can tell you that I've wanted to take my own life a couple times along the way, but God intervened and asked me to keep going... It's okay if you don't feel like praying right now. He's praying for you -- and Scripture says He sings songs of deliverance over you as you sleep. And we're praying for you also. You can live this life victoriously, and Jesus wants to help you do exactly that, friend!🙏❤️

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Oh Jay 💖 forgive yourself for the life you've been living - embrace the learnings n let the rest go so you can move forward in the knowing you are doing your best in an imperfect world where so much has been hidden from us. Your best (strengths) are going to be so needed to help others.

Will say 🙏🏻🙏🏻 for you to feel comforted n supported. Sending Love and Blessings to you n yr family ✨💖

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Then you are truly ready to begin. 🙏

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

Dont give up Jay Bird!...we got this. Its a bitch for sure...but we got this! U rock Jay Bird!!! ...cool name too. Love ya man!!!👊🤝🙏☝🏁🇺🇸💜🤗

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Victor This Guy to his Publication

Cool name, I agree.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Kelisfree) can see their posts

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

🙏🕊Its always darkest before the dawn.. love light and wonder are available..you are overwhelmed by the uglyness... focus on the goodness if you can..hold tight... you are family.

In response Selah 321 to her Publication

There can be no more light cause hes gone my

(1) Show this thread

please hang on. I've felt this way many times lately. you've come this far and have nothing to lose by going day by day. know that you matter

And the meek shall inherit the earth 5:5

you are not alone in these feelings my friend. dont give up. you are alive. i love you

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

never give up patroit you are loved by all of us,we are almost there hang on one day at a time 🇨🇦

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

Hardest oart is learning its ok to ask " please take thus stress for awhile" turn off phone and computer. Do something you love. emerse yoursrlf in srlf care. then when refreshed reenter this crazy ride full if unknowns and rollercoaster feelings. He will shoulder that stress as you heal. You are important and are very needed. 💞

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

🙏❤️Sending prayers and blessings to you. You are a child of God and you are loved. Once you hit the bottom, the only way is up. Praying for a miracle.

Reading this is heartbreaking. So many of us are going thru things we could of never imagined. Please somehow find and hold on to hope, don’t give up on God or yourself. I am praying for you and your family.

It is going to be okay.

In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication

So true!!!

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication

I think I really needed to read this today, I had a rough morning and this brought me to tears.

(4) Show this thread

“On earth as it is in Heaven” 55 WWG1WGA @movementiscomin

I am currently listening to this track … just sitting and trying to let go all the things i dont need to hold onto any longer … so i have less to carry around …. its background music but im finding myself breathing longer and letting out so much inside … i feel your every word and its deep for me as well … so maybe give this a try

https://youtu.be/Zj8Orc265Rw

much love 💗angel feathers 🪶

I'm an old fashioned woman, the kind with a WOMB! Army Vet, daughter, sister, mom, grandma, best friend. #WWG1WGAWW #FamilyISEverything

You're surrounded by family here. How can we help?

In response Wyoming Deplorable to her Publication

All i want is a home. Im tired of living in a 32 year old camper. I dont feel I'm asking for too much. it's been a year and things just keep getting worse. My job is more stressful than i can express and my husband lost his because if age. I just cant do it anymore.

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

Everyone here on AU is your family and friend. Reach out we are here for you. I promise you the pain will pass. Everything you’ve been doing will be rewarded at some point in the future. Never Give Up.

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Well we are family here ❤️ I have an ear if you need one. We all get inyo a slump sometimes.

In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication

Living in a 32 year old camper for avyear woth many animals, husband losing his njob because of age and my stress at work.. I'm done! Cant do it anymore. Been a trooper through ot all but I'm done!

In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication

i have no hope anymore

(2) Show this thread

u can only go if God deems it is ur time. in the meantime if u need an ear to listen im always available as are others

In response Leslie Henson to her Publication

Dont even want someone to listen just done. This entire year has been hell on me.

(1) Show this thread