Only people mentioned by @Patriot63 in this post can reply

Red pilled since the 80's - Been waiting for this a long time! - Biblical!

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

I don't think he's talking about ascension. I understand him to mean that he's not going to be running for election in 2024 but some of the team will remain with some of the older faces not going to be involved but handing over to the new team. The fact that he implies handing over, to me, sounds as if he will be back in before 2024... to hand over!

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

they have done their job
Saved the US and the world.
Onto the next TEAM

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

Many of the lead posters have lately been lending to a long haul ahead. SO I think he is saying we need to do this for the future, for the children.

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

We ascending? maybe????

The best is yet to come 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸!! WWG1WGA !!

i thought that was strange too 🤔.

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

i m not sure you can take this a couple of ways 🧐🧐🧐

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

Even though we're not going to be here. We're going to be gone? We may not be here, at least some of the older ones. What in the world is he saying here?

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

We're not going to be here-at least some of the older ones????

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

ACENSION

Doesn’t sound too optimistic as far as getting the country back on track. Either he means he’ll be back but it will take years to get things back to normal because the country’s so screwed up OR he’s not optimistic about beating the Deep State in the short term. Doesn’t sound too good to me.

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

Yes ! I caught that. what does he mean ?

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Ascending I think...wonder if old ones is us....I think we have been around for a hot minute and have done this job before...We were woken for a reason

(1) Show this thread