Anyone think the rally tonight will be the same as the standard scripted rallies or will this one be different?

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Just as the biden invoked something evil in his speech the other day when he repeated “Kali ma”, I think Trump is going to repeat something that either counters it, or invokes the challenge from our side, or both. Either way, it’s GO time!

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Different! your timestamp cst 2:03. 23-pain! :)

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

There is a CHESS MOVE variation called the WILKES-BARRETraxler Variation that had its inception in…Wilkes-Barre, PA.

The Trump rally tonight is in Wilkes-Barre, PA.

There are no coincidences.

It really needs to be different. 😁

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

😉Two Knights defense.

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

if you wanna nerd out...
enjoy💛
we need to rename the hunting of the white king the joe💩s his pants variation!🤣
https://youtu.be/v1jkj-HPLdw

WIN IN 7 MOVES | Traxler Counter-Attack - YouTube

Showing you the Traxler Counterattack to the Fried Liver attack with the Black pieces. This is a great chess opening for beginners which incorporates a quick...

(3) Show this thread

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

I’m hoping it will be VERY different.

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

i think this one will have more zing in it ;)

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

Different

Different and exciting! 🙌🏻🙏🏼

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

After all the Truth posts and reposts and Q posts that he did over this last week, I think it is going to be a bit different than the normal speech. It feels to me like T has more fire in him after the illegal raid. Time to take the gloves off and hit the sheep with some hard reality!! 💥🪃💥

ALL IN!! 🪞The Truth Will Set You Free 🪞 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Family Is Everything 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🦅 MAGA 🦅

Different.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Different...I feel something coming...something GRAND!🙏

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

how many times did God say do not fear, or fear not. 365 times do we ever get tired of hearing that ? I know I have. Does President Trump’s make statements that we have heard over a number of times be any less relevant? In even if he does say the same thing ( or not ) the point is , what he says has yet to be resolved .. is what he saying not true? ….

God, Family, Country avid reader, lover of red pandas, cats and dachshunds, veteran

I truly want to keep the vibes up, and I DO feel something different will happen.

That being said, I am often the contrarian and can't believe nobody else has ventured this possibility: what if "they" try to arrest T at or before or after his rally?? The first arrest? I get that he is insulated and protected, but I have heard people before put forth the idea that the first arrest might be him. This would definitely set a lot in motion... could be a way to try to trigger the huge group that is there into another sort of J6 false flag op...civil war/fight.

Just sayin' eyes on a swivel and keep the vibes up and don't get sucked into violence, as that feeds into the hands of the enemy.

I hope I have just read too many novels and am coming up with the most unexpected plot twist, but my brain went into overdrive with your question👀

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

definitely different especially if he brings up Podesta....

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

DEFINITELY DIFFERENT!

Oh definitely different after witnessing Fascist Resident Bydones dictatorial speech even after receiving 13 shots at his military funeral removal in 2021.

Well it sure needs to be different this time, most of us have it memorized by now....I read that today is the deadline to declare the election void....

Optimist, Mommy, Civil Engineer #WWG1WGA # FIghtback It's all Good! God wins!

No telling. Just keeping praying/declaring & decreeing for the protection under Psalms 35 & 91 for Our commander and chief President Trump (and his family) our white hat military, the prophets, and all the patriots.
Love and Blessings to all
#WWG1GWA

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

Gotta hunch something different may happen.

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

Everything started in PA...it shall end in PA, as life ALWAYS comes full circle.

Today, marks the final cut-off for one of two things:

1) declare another immediate vote, to replace 2020 vote

or

2) immediately reinstate Donald Trump as rightful President

After today~all records are destroyed.

I BELIEVE TONIGHT'S RALLY WILL HAVE A DIFFERENT VIBE...

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

In response Dottie French to her Publication

I had this same exact thoughts. Start and End in PA. 🤞🐸

(1) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

i dont think he will redact that much😂❤️🍿

In response memes matter to her Publication

😂😆😂😆😂

(1) Show this thread

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

Different for sure! Listen closely!!

standard...

I have a feeling that tonights gonna be a good night

High Vibes

Been awake for 40 yrs. It's about time ALL of this is revealed!! DONALD TRUMP is my president! #FreedomIsntFree #MEGA #MAGA WWG1WGA! 🇺🇸🐸

I'm getting the feeling that there may not be any huge truth bombs we haven't heard before...BUT, that being said, I don't think that's a bad thing at this point.

Remember that the world saw & heard the Resident just a couple days ago...the backdrop, the physical gestures, the anger, the obvious similarities to another 20th century tyrant, the divisive speech, the hatred/vitriol & name-calling, the threats against American patriots & a "former" United States President!!

If tonight's rally is just another regular Trump rally, the contrast will be so overwhelmingly evident that it should shake a LOT of people to their core. You can't tell them; you must show them. 😉👍🇺🇸

Been awake for 40 yrs. It's about time ALL of this is revealed!! DONALD TRUMP is my president! #FreedomIsntFree #MEGA #MAGA WWG1WGA! 🇺🇸🐸

In response LO_ Patriot to her Publication

Who are the real American patriots...who just want to live free, have fun, & spread love of God & country? 😘🇺🇸💕

OUR SIDE:
Tolerance 🌈
National Pride 🇺🇸
Family & Children 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦
Community 🏘
Happiness 🥳
TRUTH 🗣
PEACE! 🌍
LOVE! ❤
GOD! ✝️

THEIRS:
Hatred, jealousy, mistrust, constant anger, yelling & screaming, lying, rioting, confusion & brainwashing, FEAR, crying, threats, trying to start war, inflation, food shortages, medical tyranny, unnecessary racial division, unending govt surveillance, murdering the unborn & mutilating children who don't understand the lifelong ramifications of their choices, a million genders, God removed from every facet of life (hopelessness), etc!!

The fact that so many still can't see this blows my mind, to be honest. 🤯
The derangement is real! 😬😷😳

(1) Show this thread

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Pretty sure the same as the 2020 fraud passes.

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

My gut feeling it's going to be way different.

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

Folks are listening from both sides of the fence. The USA has garnered World attention, following the Reich’s address. It’s time to be raw. I think Potus will ring some bell’s. 😏

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

A bit more on the offensive because of the raid. 😉