Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Anyone think the rally tonight will be the same as the standard scripted rallies or will this one be different?

I'm getting the feeling that there may not be any huge truth bombs we haven't heard before...BUT, that being said, I don't think that's a bad thing at this point.

Remember that the world saw & heard the Resident just a couple days ago...the backdrop, the physical gestures, the anger, the obvious similarities to another 20th century tyrant, the divisive speech, the hatred/vitriol & name-calling, the threats against American patriots & a "former" United States President!!

If tonight's rally is just another regular Trump rally, the contrast will be so overwhelmingly evident that it should shake a LOT of people to their core. You can't tell them; you must show them. πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @LO_Patriot in this post can reply

Been awake for 40 yrs. It's about time ALL of this is revealed!! DONALD TRUMP is my president! #FreedomIsntFree #MEGA #MAGA WWG1WGA! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈ

In response LO_ Patriot to her Publication

Who are the real American patriots...who just want to live free, have fun, & spread love of God & country? πŸ˜˜πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’•

OUR SIDE:
Tolerance 🌈
National Pride πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
Family & Children πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦
Community 🏘
Happiness πŸ₯³
TRUTH πŸ—£
PEACE! 🌍
LOVE! ❀
GOD! ✝️

THEIRS:
Hatred, jealousy, mistrust, constant anger, yelling & screaming, lying, rioting, confusion & brainwashing, FEAR, crying, threats, trying to start war, inflation, food shortages, medical tyranny, unnecessary racial division, unending govt surveillance, murdering the unborn & mutilating children who don't understand the lifelong ramifications of their choices, a million genders, God removed from every facet of life (hopelessness), etc!!

The fact that so many still can't see this blows my mind, to be honest. 🀯
The derangement is real! 😬😷😳

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread