When justice is done, it brings joy to the righteous but terror to evildoers.

Proverbs 21:15

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Damn it with your Kappy videos. I have to watch it everytine and then I cant get it out of my head. Hoax Perpertrators!

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

As well it should, justice should terrify those who have hurt the children in particular.

Born again Christian. Happily married. Mother, So Calif. Conservative. #MAGA #WWG1WGA No DM's PLEASE.

As it is written, so shall it be done! ✝️

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

Amen

Christian, wife, mother, grandmother, and patriot. Part of the great awakening since 2018.

Amen! So Be It!

ihttps://youtu.be/vXQokJSqNWAthink she knew something!

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Amen!

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

Amen. 🙏 I never thought this would happen in this lifetime.

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Christian🙏,Wife❤️, homeschooling Momo'5, Patriot, KAGA🇺🇸, Bible believing, gun carrying, justice loving truther🤩,

I cant wait to see some justice!

Amen. President Trump and his Family has fought so hard to win this battle to save our Country. With our Military by his side. God Bless You ALL. God Bless the USA!!!

God! Goodness! Truth & Freedom! Trump Love!

AMEN

A Vet from a family line of Vets who loves My God, My Family and The United States of America 🇺🇸 and to the Republic for which it stands!

The Great and Dreadful day of the Lord😁

RN❤️Mother❤️Patriot ❤️Love God🙏🏻Love My Country.🇺🇸WWG1WGA ❤️Trump

Amen!🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸🔥

I am just a small account but one that loves our Country and our President, Donald J Trump! God bless America and God bless all the Patriots

❤️❤️❤️