Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Somedays the muck just sticks to our shoes making these sucky days…well, sucky. We know better days are ahead, our spirits are kinda already there. But there is a bit of weather to endure yet. You are a light house, Martin, showing souls where to find safe harbour. That is a gratifying image, a harbour full of defenseless little boats beneath a weathered lighthouse.
We guage our goals, stamina, resources & yet still fix our focus on what’s just over the horizon. Truth is worth the trouble. And two paramount necessities to get us across the finish line…
God & grit.

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

Family is everything.Prayer warrior.

💞Sending love,hope and good vibes from Canada Martin. Thank you for the beautiful photos..God Bless You🙏

I think many of us are feel that. At this point all I want to do is sleep. We are told to watch for events not dates. When you get neither you start to question if anyone is on the side of good. They say the ending may not be for everyone. I wonder how many can make it to the end. Not sure how we are to support others when or should I say if the truth ever comes out because we are all beaten down. Makes me question if the ending will actually be good.

signed
Exhausted and Depressed American

Good example of light vs darkness. My favorite time of day is just before sunrise when there is a moment when the light is translucent. it seems like in that moment that anything is possible.

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. /3 John 1:4 @LittleMsClarity on Twitter / X / WWG1WGA

SENDING LOVE AND GOOD VIBES!

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

, then i will share with you for you to take in,yours always feels good to gaze upon, here are some from my walk the other day
This is fjords of Drøbak