#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Something like this...

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Nana loves the family and farm in TN but I would for sure love to spend 6 months a year on the beach.

When my daughter looks for us a vaca place every year she knows two things up front. If she can't get these two Nana will not go.

It has to be close enough to the beach that I can sit on the porch or balcony directly over the beach.

&

I must be able to sit there and ACTUALLY HEAR the waves, not units running nor other noise.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

love the beach sounds too, the waves crashing or gently rolling in, those sounds forever inside me♥️

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it