#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Something like this...

Nana loves the family and farm in TN but I would for sure love to spend 6 months a year on the beach.

When my daughter looks for us a vaca place every year she knows two things up front. If she can't get these two Nana will not go.

It has to be close enough to the beach that I can sit on the porch or balcony directly over the beach.

&

I must be able to sit there and ACTUALLY HEAR the waves, not units running nor other noise.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

love the beach sounds too, the waves crashing or gently rolling in, those sounds forever inside me♥️

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

I could sit and listen for days at a time.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@1Ara129) can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response A.Athekid.1111 **** to his Publication

That is a cool idea.
Nana doesnt have much family left, Mom, siblings, 2 cousins, daughter and 3 grands.
I was the only child in my family that had children so my daughters children will be the last of us.
Everyone else gone, well not really gone just not present in their last known to me Earth suits.

(1) Show this thread

I BLEED RED America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

yes!