Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Here to support Trump and his movement. Happy husband, proud father, Q, MAGA, love America or leave America.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

That’s exactly how humans are supposed to live but there are strong forces trying to prevent us from doing so.

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

Project Ideas:
https://anonup.com/thread/10132902
💖💖💖🏝💖💖💖

🦅✨🦅✨🦅✨
🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨

I am Not saying " follow Mantak Chia"
but, an educational book for exsample
Part 4. 

Awaken Healing Light of the Tao

This book helps before reading

The Multi-Orgasmic Cuple,
https://anonup.com/thread/10133695

Cultivating Female Sexual Energy,
https://anonup.com/thread/10133596

The Multi- Orgasmic Man,
https://anonup.com/thread/10133662
⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨
🙏✨🙏✨🙏✨

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

Found your water taxi VK

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

so sounds like this will be a community, are small affordable cottages a possibility, will there be an in house island construction company with available plans, just thinking, sources of food necessary unless you have boat or small plane, maybe hydroponic farms for lettuces, herbs, otherwise everyone would have to grow their own food, think gathering places for conversation, food, drink

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

Yes please.

Yes please 🙏

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

VK and his cocktails 🍹 😜

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

That looks heavenly and peaceful 💕

ALL IN 💥Warrior 🤓Truth-seeker 💫Jesus is KING 👑WWG1WGA🇺🇸 MAGA🇺🇸 Q sent me🇺🇸 Family is everything! 💕 Enjoying the show🐸🍿😎💀🙏🏻

oooooohh my goodness! 🥰🥰🥰🌊

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

Some exploring for the afternoon

One Truth, One Song, One Energy - PRINCE. ☔️🕊🚲☮️🎶💜 EVeRyThinG IS FREQUENCY! The ONLY way 2 WIN the Game is 2 NOT play the Game! 🦅🇺🇸😎

☔️🇺🇸🚲

I wish I can detox here. I've been feeling like we're being bombarded literally with bad waves. Feeling like total scheisse.

Daughter of the Most High***Child of Light** Warrior

My hubby was a Patriot, as am I - & Constitutional Conservative Christian, Texan, dog mom, digital soldier…WWG1WGA

I would like to run a ranch for all the old, abandoned, unloved dogs - where they can live out their years being loved and spoiled…can that happen on the island? Of course everyone is welcome to adopt, or just visit!

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

Sign me up for that venture! 🐶 🐾

(1) Show this thread

A little piece of heavenly peace….not too peopley! perfect.

In the waves of change is where you find your true direction...

😎

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

In response Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ to her Publication

floaty sync! just saw this and wanted to formally volunteer to bring such elegant seating 🏝

(1) Show this thread

its time 2 go home.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

beautiful ❤️

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

OMG that is beautiful, all your worries gonna wash away in white and shades of tiffany blue🤍

Happy to find my favorite follows here! I'm a retweeter from the blue bird. No one there to retweet anymore!

I hope I can come. My heart can't take the dreaming any longer. I have moved into the 'we'll see' phase.

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Can I bring my motorcycle?

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

Thank Q Sister@jes_us
for this wonderful#photography
#5D is here 🙌 😍 💙
#wwg1wga God's Children 🙏

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

In response Brian Mulloy to his Publication

💜❤️💜

(1) Show this thread

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

YES,Imma gonna be ready in a minnie 😁

OMGOSH yes 🙌❤️

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

💖Gorgeous💖Hows the soil for our gardens?
TS 10:18 One 18 R😎
Something like this... 203 mirror 302

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Ange Love to her Publication

Hydroponics otherwise

(1) Show this thread

A Canadian Patriot Hoping to bring a smile with humor during this shit show! WWG1WGA

Exactly this please!

Spicy 🌶️!