#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

The truth is setting the world FREE! WWG1WGA

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

@vincentkennedy Any update on this guy? I don't have/use tiktok. Curious.

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

solid proof.
not all us Minnesotans are _________.

(insert whatever 🤡 media narrative)

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

Watching this had me digging, I had no idea that this happend.

The atrocities never stopped after the war. Mao depopulated certain regions through torture and mass executions.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

yes i see others concerned for this guy’s safety, maybe he needs to rethink what to do. if museum not gonna share, and this info is authenticated, talk with owner bout a new plan💙prayers for his protection i agree

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

thanks for the update VK, yes was clueless bout that history, did educate myself some, was appalled at the Evil from japanese soldiers. our world got lots a healing to happen. this guy doing right to educate ppl, not make it political, and put in museum for All to see💙

A museum won't display any of it.
This book would be put into a draw and forgotten about.

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

In response Jen ... to his Publication

or sold... most stuff is used & SOLD.. they sell stuff for operating costs

(1) Show this thread

I would turn that book back over to the owner till he sells it since he is telling people he has it. He is putting himself at risk this way. I would be afraid of someone robbing him. Or breaking in after hours to take it. Praying for his safety!

In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication

I was thinking the exact same thing. I'd be absolutely terrified for my life if I had that book. I would want it as far away from me as possible. I am praying for him.

(1) Show this thread

I hope an anon 411s him before he is 187d.

I'll run right over...😎

Descendant of original patriots, Pet foster failure, red state resident

I think Glen Beck's museum might be a good idea......just a thought

I remember when you had us manifest 92 — today is 9/2.

“Today's Highlight in History: On Sept. 2, 1945, Japan formally surrendered in ceremonies aboard the USS Missouri in Tokyo Bay, ending World War II. On this date: In 1789, the United States Treasury Department was established.”

But, there’s more…

Today in History:
https://abcnews.go.com/amp/US/wireStory/today-history-september-japan-surrenders-89204502

I appreciate wanting awareness for a a WW2 atrocity, but, if you truly didn’t want the photos to be made political, why would you give them to Newsweek and Rolling Stone?

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

Japanese Meiji emperor was
killed and replaced with
fake Meiji emperor who was
The Li Family Dinasty.

The Cabal infiltrated Japan.

Meiji Restoration in 1868.

Q🪖saved Japanese from
The Li Family Dinasty.

🥲✨🥲✨🥲✨
🙏✨🙏✨🙏✨
⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨
🦅✨🦅✨🦅✨
🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨
🫶✨🫶✨🫶✨

Just want the American Dream for my family.

physical Silver and Gold
displayed behind him . also caught my 👀

In response Melissa Lee to her Publication

yep I was tryign to read the books and the stickers on the door.

(1) Show this thread

🇨🇦🇺🇸 Trust The Plan #TheGreatAwAkening TrueCanadianPatriot #Peace #Freedom

I actually never heard of this. Thanks for opening my 👀

Trump Follower....WWG1WGA....SAVE THE CHILDREN......Christian...Conservative...

God knows of the horrors that took place in Nanking….i dont ever want to see the pictures of the evil that the demonic beings did there…..God will deal with them by casting them into the eternal lake of fire!

Telegram is where I post. https://t.me/NCSWICnibiru

Oh shit!!! Trump just retruth this.

https://t.me/PATRIOTMQNKEY/6425

In response Marianne 124 to her Publication

Too much false info out there

In response Marianne 124 to her Publication

It's there. Under Truths & Replies.

(6) Show this thread

I got a man. Not here to date. No DM’s. Sad that I even need to write this.

Museum is just gonna lock it away on a vault. It’ll never see the light of day again.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Praying a covering of protection over all involved in custody of these photos. God bless them and they protect the truth.

I'm not convinced

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

Just another not so gentle reminder that…

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In my opinion, he should put copy all of the photos onto QResearch so they could be shared and archived for the entire world to see. Who will be able to get to that one museum to see the photos? Not many.

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

i agree

(1) Show this thread

Until the Twit Purge of '21 General Flynn was interested in the Messages I was putting out there, In THEIR words "The Time Is Now"

Museums contain His-Story only, they are the Elites 'Closets', ancient artifacts not meant for the Profane...-> We the People.
and when the 'Time is now' they will take what has been stolen once again...

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

Thanks VK for the follow up. Awesome stuff.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Awesome VK, Nana thought that might peak your interest!

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

"International incident" 👀
Physical Silver sticker

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

This guy sells silver.

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

The truth is setting the world FREE! WWG1WGA

May God protect this man and the truth in the name of Jesus 🙏💖

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

A real one!! 🥰

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

He needs to be VERY careful if this is legit. That book needs to be out of his store and into a vault for now. Not all museums are to be trusted. Some " museums" and dealers in art and artifacts are money laundering operations for the cabal. He shoukd take a few digital photos of the contents, but put the actual book in a safe place IMO.