B1d3n: Trump is a threat to America.

Doq: You ain’t seen nuthin yet!

Trump is just the start of [their] problems.

A new America with hundreds and maybe thousands of “Trumps” is on deck.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Firing up vibes again👊

Trump supporter, patriot, time traveller😂I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

"They" need to understabd one thing....Fooked!

There was this website tracking the Biden WH YouTube channel, showing the Likes, Dislikes, and Manipulation (by Google of the Likes and Dislikes) Biden averaged about 5% Likes and 95% Dislike on every single video, with far less views than any Trump video, before YouTube took away the DisLike Button. We are the vast Majority.

Freedom....Patriot. God and Country,. Not here for anything but the truth. lover of animals, kindness, and humanity..NCSWIC....nothing.

Yes, we are.

You can add the dislike function back to YouTube by downloading an extension. It's not perfect but pretty close. I've seen Youtubers compare their numbers in real time.

(3) Show this thread

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

dont mess with queens, new york baby!

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

NEVER KICK A HORNETS NEST WE HAVE A DEADLY STING

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

More like tens of millions? We are all on stand-by just waiting for the green light to go.

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

I'm a 61 year old female and would stand beside Trump to defend our country any day.

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response LQve Trump to her Publication

right there with you sister! 🙌

(1) Show this thread

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

God's TRUTH!

#NCSWIC

Proud Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸 DJT is my president! Permanently suspended from twatter after 4 accounts🤪😂

Amen Amen

God in control. No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. Riding the wave of insane psyops

as Clandestine said, if deepstate were in control all oposition
would be ended and very clean- permanently.. [paraphrased]
my take - deepstate would not just terminate/exterminate Trump
they would also eliminate anyone that learned to fight back
because of Trump..they would take selfies with Hillary on the
piles of bodies posing like Conan the Barbarian

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

BIDEN IS LIKE THE SORCERER'S APPRENTICE

In Attacking Trump with Lies and Propaganda He, is Simultaneously and Inadverdently Creating an Exponentially Multiplying Army of Trump Supporters that will Continue to Grow and Metastasize Until it Overwhelms and Destroys the Cancerous Growth of the Deep State that has Quietly and Silently Overtaken and is Threatening to Destroy Our Republic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPDSoFgivPA

Fantasia(1940) - The Sorcerer's Apprentice, Third Part - YouTube

Released in 1940, represented Disney's boldest experiment to date. Bringing to life his vision of blending animated imagery with classical music. What had be...

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

The Trump!!!