My Sun this morning...Is it me, or does it look different?

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

You are right; it has been looking different!

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is DawningπŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’š...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

Sure ain't the yellow sun we used to have...
This one has been white for a while now
πŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’š

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

I took this the other day ...
super weird but cool

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

beautiful view

Getting close to Fall Equinox. Sun always seems very difrent to me as seasons change. I won’t say way as to not stir up any debates πŸ˜‰

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Patriot Pup🐢helping my Patriot Peeps πŸ‘©πŸΌπŸ‘¨πŸΌfight for our Constitutional Republic πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’™

It does look different! A few weeks ago, as I was heading into the grocery store, I looked up at the sun while walking across the parking lot. It was the strangest sun I have ever seen! It reminded me of light shining through the firmament. You have an awesome view! 😍
Here is a photo of my sun sighting:

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

made me think, "my, what big Sun you have" lol
it seems to be quite large, but beautiful!

Might be interesting to track it through time with a filter.

Luckiest proudest mom and wife.

Black Hole Sun won’t you come.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

my son this morning,i was thinking the same thing,and i dont get blinded so to speak either

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

Looks closer kinda....but not as big. Maybe Roger is right....its YOU. U are challenging the suns shine by shining brighter. πŸ€—πŸ˜Ž.....come to think of it....whycome ur not in the pic? Still havent seen a pic with u and the sun in the same room yet!😳 ....maybe im just trippin'.πŸ₯΄

Only followers of this user (@Treetone) can see their posts

Waking up people with one bread crumb at a time. And having compassion for those who can't SEE yet, BC everyone learns at different paces!

hey kim..
R U
living in the "private"?

trying to learn more.

Same Sun we have....you may have toasted a few pixels tho πŸ˜‡

The best way to predict the future is to invent it.

πŸ™‚ YOU made it looks different. It's your Love and Light that changed it! It resonates with you!

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

Mom to Four Awesome Souls Western PA born and raised #godwins

Taken by my friend at her retreat center in W-PA. She takes sunrise pics a lot. I saved this one bc it looked different to me. Beautiful!!

Not here for glory or praise. Here to learn and share knowledge. Not always right but always willing to learn.

In response Cee Bear to her Publication

It does look different. I see the sun rise on the left but what is that to the horizon? Another sun?

(1) Show this thread

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. β€œFaith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

mine too, brighter, felt good
Love

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Feelz gouda.

I thought the same thing the other day. As I looked at it, I felt the most radiating love coming from it.

The Understanding that we are ALL ONE energy, having a physical experience together empowers USAll to UNITE and SEE the truth in all things.

Climate= The prevailing trend of public opinion or aspect of public life.
Change= Replace something with something else; undergo a modification...πŸ€”πŸ˜’

#GodBlessAmerica #GodWins #GladToBeAlive #HistoryInTheMaking

Vibing high today! Beautiful!

The Understanding that we are ALL ONE energy, having a physical experience together empowers USAll to UNITE and SEE the truth in all things.

We are the climate change! Think about itπŸ€”πŸ˜πŸŒŽπŸ—β€

Saved by Grace, God Family Country .

πŸ’—

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

I spend a lot of time outside every day. I have said several times that the sun is different. It even casts weird shadows now to me.

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother HearthπŸ’š #KennedyVision Ambassador πŸ•ŠοΈ #FamilyIsEverythingπŸ’–

It sure is a strange day...πŸ€”

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Hard to say, Kim, but a nice picture!
I think we won't see the really big changes to the sun until the course of 2023...
We'll keep an eye on it... Watch the Sun!!