Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Think logically.

If VK is seriously “prepping” Anon Island and DJT is getting chatty with AU Patriots on Truth Social, the pre-launch party is just starting to kick off.

Enjoy the show!

🍿🍿🍿

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

is anon island where all the dead celebrities live?
if so, i can hardly wait

Jane, Have you seen this beer commercial?😂🤣
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RweXg3YMOHg

Beer Commercial Featuring Tupac, Bruce Lee, Marilyn Monroe, Kurt Cobain, John Lennon & Elvis - YouTube

Рекламный ролик пива "Bavaria", 2014 год (режиссёрская версия).Элвис, Брюс Ли, Тупак, Мэрилин Монро, Курт Кобейн и Джон Леннон по-прежнему живы и беззаботно ...

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Hyssop_Cedar in this post can reply

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Think about who we’ll get to meet!💞
🕊🌴🕊

(1) Show this thread

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

🤣🤣🤣love it

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

😂 Elvis hiding behind a palm tree! 🌴

(1) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

yes i have! thats the only Anon Island i know of! 😁😁😁😁😁

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

That is most definitely Anon island 🤣

(1) Show this thread

which one was Elvis?

In response Brave Grace to her Publication

Blue Short Sleeve.

(1) Show this thread

Now there's a place to grab a beer with my anon friends! Looks like it's where the cool crowd hangs out.

In response Christine De7 to her Publication

Could you imagine? 💭 😶‍🌫️

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

Whoa! Cool!!!!

In response Felixa Unger to her Publication

Anon Island could be like that, no? 🤣

(1) Show this thread