Think logically.

If VK is seriously “prepping” Anon Island and DJT is getting chatty with AU Patriots on Truth Social, the pre-launch party is just starting to kick off.

Enjoy the show!

🍿🍿🍿

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Was watching the tv mini-series drama, Panic on Cnn, last night

had a craving for popcorn at 1am and made some

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

Doc.. you just gave me the Qruth bumps on that one!!

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

Maybe Anonup is the island. Our island in the storm. What if Au remains when other social media sites fail? What if POTUS starts posting from Au?

(1) Show this thread

🐇 Follow me on Twitter if your want, I'm more active over there. @losetoshi

I hope world citizens of any country may come. :)

Here to fight like it’s 1776 Special Education Paraprofessional by day and Vet Technician by nights and weekends.

i would love anon island bit i doubt i can afford a plane ticket. Brandon got me eating ramen noodles.

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response GOD WON to her Publication

🙂Wow! Just the thought . . .

(1) Show this thread

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

ill be at the rally Saturday 😍 celebration time ✌️

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

😂
Oh I love you all so much!
Feels good to laugh after so many tears.

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

I really like the way you think, Doq. 🎆

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

Can't wait gives me chills. Keep the vibes up Anons!

:)

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Don't start the party without me almost there lol!

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

😂too funny

(1) Show this thread

The Understanding that we are ALL ONE energy, having a physical experience together empowers USAll to UNITE and SEE the truth in all things.

The snowball is gaining momentum! Nothing can stop it now!

Prepping in Jewish Gematria equals: 321 . 😎☀️🇺🇸🦅❤️

🙏🏼🥰🙏🏼🙌🏻

🍿

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

We b special ❤️

Good times!

+ nice ET timestamp...exactly why we are here :)

Only followers of this user (@Falcon77) can see their posts

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

I keep seeing posts from VK about Anon Island.... others post pretending to know all about it. What is it? Why Why Why is he looking????? Is he thinking we will be run out of the USA? There are so many anons that VK would need to find one the size of the USA. Why would we leave our homeland?? Explain please .... we can't all get the facts since so much bs being broadcast out.

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

I don't want to get excited about VK preparing an island....but it does sound wonderful. I can barely afford much....but I'd love to go there.

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi 🇺🇸 Save the Children 🌎

i'm at the island and no sign of VInny yet
😅🤓🤦🏻 disinformation is necessary?

In response TrueView Patriot to his Publication

😂YOU forgot the crab legs. AND the floats. lol

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response TrueView Patriot to his Publication

LoL Love it!!!

(2) Show this thread

😮 that’s an exciting thought! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Well I WANTED to stay in Guam and build a hut, but nope parents wouldn't let me. I was like YOU CAN VISIT< it will be fine. SO that would be cool. Finally an island.

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi 🇺🇸 Save the Children 🌎

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

folks in Guam?

(1) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

is anon island where all the dead celebrities live?
if so, i can hardly wait

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

Jane, Have you seen this beer commercial?😂🤣
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RweXg3YMOHg

Beer Commercial Featuring Tupac, Bruce Lee, Marilyn Monroe, Kurt Cobain, John Lennon & Elvis - YouTube

Рекламный ролик пива "Bavaria", 2014 год (режиссёрская версия).Элвис, Брюс Ли, Тупак, Мэрилин Монро, Курт Кобейн и Джон Леннон по-прежнему живы и беззаботно ...

(1) Show this thread

I am a faithful daughter of God, Proud American and still have my DNA intact. Don't lie to me and we'll get along just fine. FAFO.

I am going to cook us a big ole Sunday '"breakfast" after our first night of celebrating!

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

That would be outstanding! 🍻👍

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

Trump supporter, patriot, time traveller😂I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

The future belongs to patriots not globalists..

DJT