DEEP DIG GOLDMINE OMG!!!

Q was telling us there would be TWO Presidents
& TWO Elections in 2020 THIS WHOLE TIME
(1 rigged BIDEN shadow presidency and a
legit 2nd term TRUMP administration)!

We had WAY MORE than we knew!

1 + 2 = 3 ⤵️

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

Been digging since 9/11. Suspended by Osama Dorsey in the great purge. Here for the finale... NCSWIC

A reminder:
Biden is a threat to Nat_Sec.
Biden was inaugurated early, when Trump was still President.
Biden received the gun salute of a Foreign dignitary.
Biden is living at home.
Biden hasn't met any World leaders.
Biden carried his own bag & umbrella onto "AF1" during recent trip.
Call sign for "AF1" is N/A every flight.
Biden is currently boarding "Marine1" at the ellipse.
Police helo from Biden home touches down short of the WH - transfer to "M1" for optics? (courtesy MonkeyWerx)

I am a warrior for God, our country, truth and for freedom. Trump is my president! WWG1WGA

That was also prophesied well before Trump became president,

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

2610:
>>4280236

>>4280189

Will voter fraud be exposed before January?

No.

2019 push Voter ID based on verifiable intel (fraud).

2020+ safeguarded.

Q

WWG1WGA Worldwide, The Best Is Yet To Come

I love the way your brain works. Genius! I'm literally doing screen shots of all your posts. Thank you for your hard and amazing work!

California. Lightworker. Heaven on earth as God intended. ❤️🙏🇺🇸

who else gets excited when a post here gets 600+ likes? oh hell ya!

(1) Show this thread

Owner/Proprietor of Alice's Restaurant at The End Of The Universe https://gab.com/Drops7Of7Jupiter https://twitter.com/HadesLady777

Over the Target 5:5#GodWins

The third frame down on the right starting with 1 + 1 = 2
I just ran that phrase through the Q posts search and didn't find it. If that's a Q post, which one is it?

Been digging since 9/11. Suspended by Osama Dorsey in the great purge. Here for the finale... NCSWIC

In response Joe Jay to his Publication

(1) Show this thread

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

Justice is coming!

Love Jesus, my family, my country! Patriot fighting for America against all enemies foreign & domestic! GOD SAVE AMERICA & PRESIDENT TRUMP!

wow!

well this sure explains a lot

Christian blogsite that examines all things from a biblical perspective https://contendersedge.blogspot.com/

That shadow Presidency became the illegitimate surface Presidency and the rightful Presidency became the shadow Presidency. Is that what is meant by two elections in 2020? Because 2020 came and went without a second election, at least on the surface of things.

high level intelligence. SUCH SKILL AND PLANNING

And they shall say, "but now there is a second President, how can we have two presidents?" An unusual thing, isn't it, says the Spirit of the Lord? Why would it be that one with a double mind would stand up and face the people? No, they shall say "we have two presidents, what do we do now? Fear not, for God said, as I promised before this is My Nation and I will change things according to the time and season and I told you now in Spring I will expose and reveal things that have been hidden so that My Nation can move into this next election and to the next phase with victory and honor and glory

In response FieryChariot Girl to her Publication

Kim Clement was very prophetic!! love him, wish he was still living

(1) Show this thread

WHOA ! How did i miss this MASSIVE Q drop it was all part of the PLAN from the start 🇺🇲🇬🇧🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

Well done!

Still holding the line. Proud to be one of VK's first followers! Glad I listened to my gut! #Trump2021 #[they]fooked

Gosh, you made that look so easy. Great decode.

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

Nice find!! Good job! 👏👏👏

I am a faithful follower of God, Jesus & The Holy Spirit! Patriot;Q & Trump supporter! Author of “Lady In Waiting For The Promises Of God”!

👏👏👏

WORLDWIDE - Love is only truly Unconditional

I was watching this video last night about the Prophecy of Two Presidents 💖
https://youtu.be/W3hPnxp6HlQ

(1) Show this thread

WORLDWIDE - Love is only truly Unconditional

Wow!! 💖 That's a good one!
Thank You!

wowza! thanks so much!!! 🤗