#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

:)

I played this song the other night, what a beautiful rendition.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1bFr2SWP1I

OFFICIAL Somewhere over the Rainbow - Israel "IZ" Kamakawiwoʻole - YouTube

CELEBRATING 1 BILLION VIEWS AND COUNTING!Stream More From IZ!: https://lnk.to/aloneinizworldCheck out the Best Of Israel "IZ" Kamakawiwoʻole here: https://ww...

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

I have this for a ringtone on my phone. It places me in a great mood when answering the phone.

I have this for a ringtone on my phone. It places me in a great mood when answering the phone.

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Iz has a sweet soul and is beloved in Hawaii.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

He died didn't he?

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

He died didn't he?

(2) Show this thread

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

Yes this is a great rendition of this song. He was truly a remarkable singer. He truly had a gift.