I knew it would not be long till the idiots started spazzing over trump re-truthing Q posts 😂

Only people mentioned by @TruePatriotUK in this post can reply

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Its called BAIT!
Normies Might start looking at the posts
65 rt humm
https://qalerts.app/?q=%23%2365

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

delicious ...

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

#spazzing

😁

"Spazzing" is an apt description 😂
Talk about living rent free in their oh-so-empty heads

What’s intersting to me is a lot of these retruths are a week old. Do you know how hard it is to see stuff that far back in your timeline on there? Even if he follows all the people he’s retruthing that just makes it harder. Haven’t checked. Maybe it’s truths he’s tagged in or he’s using a hashtag to find them. I would say this is way out of character but at the same time he’s been slowly doing this awhile; like a build up of these types of retruths then the dump of them today.

Panic, and it is delicious. Wait until the Left finds out what we now know!

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

They just can't help themselves - they ACTUALLY believe Trump has no followers!!!!! Boy, are THEY in for a RUDE awakening....WAKEY, WAKEY, DUMB ASSES!!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

He lives in their wacko heads 24/7

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Hopefully this will urge the normies to head over to truth social and see what it is all about

(1) Show this thread

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

🙂

#spazzing
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣